Roast_My_Toast Discord: Roast-/-My-/-Toast#5108 (Orco)

Started by AutoHandler, Mar 12, 2021, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Roast_My_Toast Discord: Roast-/-My-/-Toast#5108 (Orco)

Forum username: Orco_

Why were you banned ?:
   While I'm sure my history and previous behavior had a play in my ban, my actual ban reason was for bullying George_Filos, calling him different variations of George, "gungo, gunga, gongle, gorgle," etc. This whole thing started before me, I had no idea about it and when I found out about it and joined in, at the time it just seemed like a joke, it didn't seem like it actually bothered him. I should have recognized how even if it wasn't originally a big deal, as it grew and escalated and more people began doing it more frequently, how it would seem to that person, it would no longer seem like an innocent joke, and it would begin to seem like everyone was mocking you and ganging up on you, i could've easily tried to stop it and obviously didn't and I apologize for that, it wasn't ever my intention to actually bully him.

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I would like to be unbanned because I was asking Autpek about it a couple days ago and he told me that with how long its been since my last unban request, I was told I could post another in January but didn't, and im glad I didn't since it would've been denied given that I certainly hadn't shown any improvement by then, it could be worth making another unban request if I felt that I haven't recently done anything that would affect my chances of being unbanned and I felt that I've shown improvement, and I feel like I've shown vast improvement compared to how I was. Recent events in my life have given me the desire to improve myself and I think I have improved, obviously I'm still a dick, there's no denying that, I think thats just my personality, and obviously I'm still kinda toxic but I think Matt/Noobtube said it best that everyone is toxic in one way or another and im obviously no exception, not that you need to be told that.

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Lady_Carissa

Hi Orco! The Discord Admin will be discussing your request, please wait up to 48 hours for a response. :)

Lady_Carissa

I apologize for the amount of time it's taken for an update, please be patient with us as we are still discussing.

Give us another 48 hours to reach our final decision.  :heart:

Towelie

You have been unbanned, however, I would like to caution you that we will not be as lenient in the future and we also have a new rule that says if you get banned for the same reason (or approximately the same) 3 times you get banned forever.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796