Started by AutoHandler, Mar 16, 2021, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: Hiay (ramp)

Forum username: iiRampage

Why were you banned ?:
   Messing around with George by misspelling his name

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Because im a better man now and ive learned not to mess with George because he's sensitive and I respect him for that

Extra Information:
   I wrote a whole serious ban appeal a month ago but i have no clue how to view it or respond to it. If you want me to write it all again message me on discord: Sox#2302
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

blalp

old unban found here https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,196493.0.html . To proceed with the unban respond to Tow's last messaage.
Have a fantastic day!

Hiay

I couldn't reply on the original post but:

Mista Doh, I've only been banned once since I started playing in 2014. That ban wasnt even a serious one, it was on survival only and it was just for 2 weeks. You also mentioned that i have been bullying alot of people?? I dont remember bullying anyone. Yeah perhaps i mess around with some people but i never mean it in a harmful way. I dont go around sft insulting people on purpose. I dont think i "threathen" the peace on the server, i genuinely think the server could use some active people because from what ive heard the posts in the meme channel are garbage atm.
silly fr

Lady_Carissa

Hi Rampage! Towelie and the Discord Admins will be discussing this, please give us 72 or more hours to reach a final decision!

Sorry for the inconvenience with the late reply.

Towelie

We have decided to give you one more chance, however we ask that you not abuse it and risk turning it into a "never unban"

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796