Please vote for us daily!

onionboys

Started by AutoHandler, Mar 16, 2021, 10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: onionboys

Forum username: onionboyzz

Why were you banned ?:
   One of the discord mods called my mom a whore, so I called him gay and then he banned me? I guess

Why should you be unbanned ?
   I am not really sure why the mod would set the precedent that attacking someones family member is okay but a gay joke is past the line.

Extra Information:

Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

onionboys

Discord ban of course

BluetigerESW

@onionboys What's your discord username?
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Lady_Carissa

Hi! I sent your unban request to the Discord Admin that banned you, please be patient as it may take up to 48 hours for a reply back.  :cake:

Autpek

Onionboys,

I was the mod that banned you. If memory serves me right, you recently came back and started being disrespectful in general. I do not recall insulting your mom with any sort of names. I also went back and double checked with a search of myself and the keyword "whore", and as you can see from the search results below, nothing came back (see 1). Feel free to reach out to another admin to do a search if you feel it is needed as they would be able to see if I removed the post in question.

I banned you for being disrespectful and not following the rules. Based on your unban request you haven't really shown me a reason to unban you. I understand you see what you did wrong, but throwing false accusations to divert the consequences of your actions is not something I am going to tolerate.

Since you no longer have access to discord, I have included in this post the discord rules. Please read them and understand the terms and conditions you agree to by joining our server. Since there are two sets of rules(see 2), you can post an unban in 2 weeks and provide valid reasoning on why we should unban you.

Thanks,
Autpek

Quote◤───•~❉᯽❉~•───◥
                 Rules
◣───•~❉᯽❉~•───◢

1) Don't be evil or toxic! (making fun of people's shortcomings, spelling nasty messages with reactions, etc. SFT is Toxic free! Toxicity will get you banned!)
2) Don't be racist / discriminatory against people of a certain race/sex/religion/sexual orientation
3) Do not advertise other discord/gaming servers (in chats or DMs) unless it is to your friends that you met before SFT (we are basically trying to make sure that people do not use our work to get free publicity)
4) Do not advertise any commercial websites / streams / youtube channels. Want to advertise your business on our server? Open a ticket in #support and we will discuss pricing
5) Please be aware that this is a gaming community for all ages. Keep the text chats/voice chats clean and appropriate.
6) Please make your discord nickname relatively similar to your Minecraft in-game nickname, so other people can recognize you (and not too long! You can use nicknames elsewhere)
7) Do not impersonate staff! Do not ask for staff, if we are looking, we will ask you
8 ) Do not use [at]here and [at]everyone unless you have been permitted to do so! Do not complain about the use of [at]here and [at]everyone, we will try to keep these messages to a minimum, but they are needed.
9) Cursing / profane language are allowed if not directed at a specific person. Also, please do not overdo it.
10) If you get banned 3 times for the same reason (not in a row, 3 times overall), you will get permanently banned from SFT with no chance of ever being unbanned. This is valid throughout the SFT network, not just discord.(edited)
[4:41 AM]
◤───•~❉᯽❉~•───◥
       Discord Etiquette
◣───•~❉᯽❉~•───◢
1) You may advertise your in-game autoshops/builds via discord once every 30 minutes.
2) Don't use color codes in messages or names, as they will show-up in-game.
3) Don't use really long names, invisible names, invisible profile pictures, or add a prefix to your nickname.
4) Don't abuse bugs/glitches of Discord bots. All bugs/glitches must be reported to a @Discord Admin when found.
5) Bot commands should only be used in their designated channels (eg #bot-spam). Do not abuse bot commands outside these channels.
6) Don't mic spam in voice channels and don't be toxic.
7) If posting spoilers, you must use the spoiler tag and make it known you are posting a spoiler:  example --> example
8 ) Avoid controversial topics like racism/politics/religion etc. These topics are only allowed to be discussed in #insomniac-chat.
9) You must abide by all Discord guidelines listed here: https://discord.com/guidelines

Ban evading will be punished to the fullest extent (permanent IP ban on all your accounts)

NOTE: Violating 'Rules' and 'Discord Etiquette' can get you punished or banned. All players are required to read all rules carefully. Any incidents not specified above are handled by SuperFunTime's Discord Staff with full authority

PS: There are cases that aren't covered by the ruleboard, in this case staff members are trusted to handle the scenario accordingly