Mar 28, 2024, 01:44 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

BCV talk

Started by Rose2247, Apr 15, 2021, 05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose2247

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ABOUT BCV'S YOU ARE FREE TO REPORT BCV'S TO THE STAFF IF YOU WOULD LIKE BUT MAKE SURE THEY FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES. AT THE CURRENT MOMENT THIS POST RELATES TO MC ETERNAL BUT WILL BE UPDATED WHEN NEW MODDED SERVERS COME OUT!

What is a BCV
BCV or building code violation is when a building violate the rules we have for buildings. Similar to survival's rules on bcv found here
However, in contrast to how survival does their BCV's, due to the complexity that is the FTB teams mod and the minecolonies mod we will handle bcv's a bit differently.

This is what qualifies a building/claim/colony to be BCV'ed:
  • The owner of the claim has been inactive (or the owner and members of the team)
  • The build is inappropriate
  • The build causes substantial lag(We will not fully remove the parts causing lag but rather break the blocks of the structure{s} and place them in a chest for you)

If your build is to be BVC'ed, a warning will be placed on the build in the form of signs, signaling that you should first fix whatever issue you may have (Laggy build, inappropriate build), then remove the signs.

What should I do if I know I will be gone for a while?
Post a reply to this thread (Might be changed in the future to an inactivity board dependent on the staff's decision)
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!