Mar 28, 2024, 11:09 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Help us help you play with your friends!

Started by Autpek, Apr 22, 2021, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autpek

Greetings and Salutations!

Starting in May, if you bring someone new to the server and they are able to make it to the member rank, I will give you and your friend a $5 voucher for the premium shop. This is coming from my own stash of premium store vouchers that I have stored up from being a patreon, so I only have a limited amount to give. You also have to match all of the requirements below.

REQUIREMENTS
  • If you are the one who is bringing someone new to the server, your account's first login has to have been logged into survival before May 1st, 2021.
  • Your friend's account has to have their first login on the server on or after May 1st 2021.
  • Your friend's account has to reach the rank of member. This can be with 24h of playtime on survival OR 12h of playtime on survival and a registered forum account.
  • When your friend's account matches the criteria for member, respond to this post letting us know
  • You and your friend must not be banned on survival during the month of May.

I can reward the first 6 people who bring someone new and get them to the member rank. This means 6 current members and their friend who have reached the rank of member will get a $5 voucher, for a total of 12 winners.

Please reach out to me with any questions.

SavageCoopDoge

Autpek

Quote from: SavageCoopDoge on Apr 22, 2021, 06:43 PMA bit of a flex but poggers
The struggles of being an admin and a patreon. I have nothing to spend my rewards on lol.