Mar 28, 2024, 05:56 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

matt61559#6843

Started by AutoHandler, May 16, 2021, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: matt61559#6843

Forum username: noobtube59

Why were you banned ?:
   idk discord doesnt tell you the ban reason, im assuming its because tow "doesnt like me and i bring nothing positive to the community"

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Just to preface this unban, I would like to request that this is handled by discord admins that are not Towelie to avoid bias.

I came into general chat because there was a cry for help on how to bring more players to SFT. I gave my ideas and other players agreed with what I had to say. Somehow my ideas were seen as disrespectful and Tow went on to go off on me for it. Using Tow's exact logic he said after I got banned about how he doesnt take shit from anybody, neither do I. Being told I am "for dinner"? and being called human trash etc and having the audacity to ask me to respect you after saying those things is actually unbelievable. Respect is not something that is just given, it is earned. Personally, Ive been constantly targeted to get banned from SFT so I havent exactly been respected/wanted in this community but you expect me to give you respect? Idk seems kinda weird to me.

Also the constant trying to invalidate me trying to help the server because I "dont play minecraft anymore" is absurd. I joined survival like 18-19h ago, I talk in mc-network-chat to interact with friends online and I talk in general chat occasionally. One of the first things I said when giving my advice was that I dont find survival fun anymore and I play other game modes that SFT doesnt have, so yes, I do still play minecraft.

Extra Information:
   I first joined SFT in 2011-12? The fact that Ive been around this long and still here trying to give advice on how to not make the server die shows I still care about the community at least a little bit. Im sorry for speaking the truth and how I felt though, guess next time I just wont talk when I see Tow in general chat.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

Towelie

You were banned due to your incredibly disrespectful attitude towards staff, and me, exhibited several times.
This was just the last drop of water that filled the glass for me.
I will not unban you unless you change your ways. I'd say 90% of your interactions on discord are negative/toxic and always include making jokes at the expense of others, whether it's openly or with small inside jokes that you don't think anyone else is smart enough to figure out.
This ban was not due to an action per say, but due to a series of repeating negative behavior and toxicity. Others have shown an ability to change, but you have not, therefor unless you change your attitude you will not be unbanned.
I did not ban you for your feedback, I banned you for your repeated disrespect towards me, staff, discord admins in specific and other people as well.
I admit, I was wrong with making it personal when I banned you, but you need to understand, this is a gaming community, we are trying to make this a friendly space for everyone, not a breeding ground for toxicity.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

noobtube59

I read your response, but I still request that a different discord admin that isnt you handle this unban request to keep it unbias. Thank you.

Towelie

Quote from: noobtube59 on May 16, 2021, 06:44 PMI read your response, but I still request that a different discord admin that isnt you handle this unban request to keep it unbias. Thank you.
You get me.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

noobtube59

Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 06:47 PM
Quote from: noobtube59 on May 16, 2021, 06:44 PMI read your response, but I still request that a different discord admin that isnt you handle this unban request to keep it unbias. Thank you.
You get me.
Ok, then I guess Ill take this to DMs with blalp. You literally mentioned how "I was wrong with making it personal" which is EXACTLY why I want someone else, that isnt you, to handle this.

Towelie

Quote from: noobtube59 on May 16, 2021, 06:48 PM
You get me.
Ok, then I guess Ill take this to DMs with blalp. You literally mentioned how "I was wrong with making it personal" which is EXACTLY why I want someone else, that isnt you, to handle this.
Alright, well I can promise you won't get unbanned without my final ok, so take it to anyone you like.
All I need from you to unban you is to see a realization of all your past bad behavior (say in the past 3 months) and how toxic it was towards others and for you to at least try to be less of a dick (i can see no other better way to say it...)

noobtube59

Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 06:50 PM
You get me.
Alright, well I can promise you won't get unbanned without my final ok, so take it to anyone you like.
All I need from you to unban you is to see a realization of all your past bad behavior (say in the past 3 months) and how toxic it was towards others and for you to at least try to be less of a dick (i can see no other better way to say it...)
Ive barely been around in the past 3 months, you just dont like me. But I will gladly admit im toxic if you do the same exact thing. In case you couldnt tell by the reaction in general chat after I was banned, there is plenty of things you need to work on.

Towelie

Quote from: noobtube59 on May 16, 2021, 06:54 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 06:50 PM
You get me.
Ive barely been around in the past 3 months, you just dont like me. But I will gladly admit im toxic if you do the same exact thing. In case you couldnt tell by the reaction in general chat after I was banned, there is plenty of things you need to work on.
I did say I was wrong with making it personal, but don't make a few of your friends backing you up seem like people universally agreeing with you because I'm sure there will be a ton of people agreeing with me as well, I just don't ask them to talk about it in general (or they don't do it because they know i wouldn't like that, I can speak for myself)

Towelie

Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 07:02 PMve barely been around in the past 3 months, you just dont like me. But I will gladly admit im toxic if you do the same exact thing. In case you couldnt tell by the reaction in general chat after I was banned, there is plenty of things you need to work on.
And I just need you to try and make your interactions on SFT positive rather than overwhelmingly negative and if you actually do that, I promise I will look at you with new eyes, like I look at GRIMI

noobtube59

Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 07:03 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 07:02 PMve barely been around in the past 3 months, you just dont like me. But I will gladly admit im toxic if you do the same exact thing. In case you couldnt tell by the reaction in general chat after I was banned, there is plenty of things you need to work on.
And I just need you to try and make your interactions on SFT positive rather than overwhelmingly negative and if you actually do that, I promise I will look at you with new eyes, like I look at GRIMI
The thing is, I was giving actual genuine advice to help keep the server alive and you just shit on all my ideas. I dont see how this is 'overwhelmingly negative'. Judging by the way you react when you introduce new ideas and the playerbase didnt like that idea, you should know exactly how it feels. Disrespecting me and then asking me to give you respect is my problem. No shot am I going to let you shit on me and I just take it because youre the server owner and im just a player that "doesnt even play minecraft".

Towelie

It's not your advice i banned you for, it's the manner you said it in and your past behavior. I will take feedback but when you say it as an attack i can't like it. Anyway, i told you what I need to see from you before I unban you and    fyi i don't hate you and if there is any dislike it's purely for your behavior and not for you as a person

noobtube59

Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 07:14 PMIt's not your advice i banned you for, it's the manner you said it in and your past behavior. I will take feedback but when you say it as an attack i can't like it. Anyway, i told you what I need to see from you before I unban you and    fyi i don't hate you and if there is any dislike it's purely for your behavior and not for you as a person
past behavior? you mean when I was wrongfully banned for autofishing? or being targeted because I was a part of a "gang" as you called it? bro ive barely interacted with the community since then because it always felt like yall were out to get me. I rarely ever do shit now for reasons just like this. Anyway, like I said I will gladly admit that I am toxic & do what I can to be a "more positive element" for the community IF you do the same thing and admit that you are also toxic and stop using general chat to blow up on people. and nah bro you can save that fake stuff, I know you dont like me, its quite literally the last thing you said to me before you banned me, which is yet another reason I wanted an unbias third party to handle this and not you.

Towelie

Quote from: noobtube59 on May 16, 2021, 07:23 PM
Quote from: Towelie on May 16, 2021, 07:14 PMIt's not your advice i banned you for, it's the manner you said it in and your past behavior. I will take feedback but when you say it as an attack i can't like it. Anyway, i told you what I need to see from you before I unban you and    fyi i don't hate you and if there is any dislike it's purely for your behavior and not for you as a person
past behavior? you mean when I was wrongfully banned for autofishing? or being targeted because I was a part of a "gang" as you called it? bro ive barely interacted with the community since then because it always felt like yall were out to get me. I rarely ever do shit now for reasons just like this. Anyway, like I said I will gladly admit that I am toxic & do what I can to be a "more positive element" for the community IF you do the same thing and admit that you are also toxic and stop using general chat to blow up on people. and nah bro you can save that fake stuff, I know you dont like me, its quite literally the last thing you said to me before you banned me, which is yet another reason I wanted an unbias third party to handle this and not you.
You clearly don't understand. This is for your unban not mine. And your bad behavior isn't a surprise for anyone or something i have to prove.
Let's be clear: i set the terms for your unban, not the other way

noobtube59

i got unbanned yall can lock this