Mar 28, 2024, 10:19 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Pixelmon server

Started by issa_savage_, Sep 04, 2021, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

issa_savage_

Hi guys, I previously posted on the pixelmon forum but I'm not sure if many people saw...
So I'm going to post on this one.

Basically, the pixelmon server is still up and running with little to no community, every time I look at the server its empty. I know there has 'recently' been a reset but I think there should maybe be like another one and literally start the wholee thing over again with more members and more of a community

I've never owned a server before and have no idea how to advertise one, but is there any way for free we can put our server out there? Maybe if you guys like pokemon and are struggling to find something to do maybe hop on pix servers for a bit just to see if you guys like it.

I don't know just an idea but I've been playing for a long time and the community which we did have was active and lots of people were on at the same time. I am also down to help try get more people on the server. I know times are busy right now too but if you guys were down to look I will try and leave a link.

thanks for reading  :cake: this is how you get the modpack if interested:https://www.superfuntime.org/serverstats/Pixelmon

It isss what it isssss