Mar 28, 2024, 02:53 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

mätt#4206

Started by AutoHandler, Sep 22, 2021, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoHandler

In-game Nickname: mätt#4206

Forum username: noobtube59

Why were you banned ?:
   was told to recreate my unban so here it is

toxicity and other things

Why should you be unbanned ?
   Ok so here I go again. Like I had previously expressed in my other unban requests I am not the same individual I was when I was banned. I understand the negativity and toxicity that I would at times bring to the server, but (and I am not trying to justify it) please understand, to see a server and community that you have been apart of for so long, that has people in it that you care about so greatly, it sucks sometimes to see these "authority" figures reprimanding people for things that sometimes seem unreasonable. Yes, I understand I had been a bit of a nuisance to sft at times. But if I really hated it and didn't care I wouldn't be consistently trying to come back to the community and trying to right my wrongs, while ALSO keeping my integrity and not being scared to stand behind my opinions and things that I have previously said. However, that does not mean I stand by my negative actions and the ways I have treated others in the past.
    With that being said, there have been many incidents where staff members, owners, players etc. have messed up greatly, whether it be once or many times, yet they were still given another chance. And that is all I am asking for, another chance. Again, like I said in my other unban I am busier now with work and school so I won't be super talkative/active all the time, but I really miss just being able to check on things and seeing whats happening.

Extra Information:
   I believe those who treat others with respect, will get respect in turn. There has been times where I have disrespected others and thus been disrespected back. BUT I have also been disrespected by others and when I (admittedly, immaturely) acted disrespectful back I am the only one to face repercussion versus the person/people who instigated it in the first place. I am not trying to paint myself as innocent or a victim because I know I am not, but, please recognize the frustration that you feel with me and my actions, I at times feel with sft staff's actions.
    Honestly, I think we ALL could've handled this more maturely, (and worked harder to put personal biases aside) but please recognize the change and growth I have made as a person and my genuine desire to come back to the community in a positive manner. Thanks.
Are you banned? Click here to request an unban.

AtomicPulse

Hey matt, sorry for the wait.

After a discussion with the discord admin team we have decided to give you one final chance. You will be unbanned from the discord but please note that you're on thin ice and any pushing of the rules will result in a ban with no chance of an unban.

You have been unbanned, welcome back!
BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard