Mar 19, 2024, 08:28 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Removal of inactive user from protection

Started by SupraSonic, Sep 30, 2021, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SupraSonic

I hope I am posting this in the right spot;

I have been a long time user of superfuntime (had a previous account on the server back in 2012) and over time have had other friends that I have played with.

HoneyBeeEmmy and I have been playing together for some time, and later on invited josh3498 to play with us as well, and added him to our protection.

He and I unfortunately had a falling-out irl, and he hasn't played with us since.

The reason I'm posting this here is that he is an owner or admin on our protection (all of us are), and I wasn't sure if we could simply remove him from our protection, now that he no longer plays with us (it's been over a month since he's been active)

I thought about just asking a mod while I'm playing, but I figured this might be a better avenue to go down.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

EDIT: there are two empty chests that he placed we would like removed, but are unable to destroy. What is the best way to remove them?

Darren64_NY

Hi there SupraSonic, sorry to hear about what happened. I have checked your protection and removed josh and the two empty chests. Anything else you need you let us know.