News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Hexxti2] The Duel of the Dungeons!

Started by blalp, Nov 05, 2021, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Nov 05, 2021, 03:42 PM Last Edit: Nov 10, 2021, 04:31 AM by blalp
Duel of the Dungeons

I challenge you to a duel! This contest will not be decided with swords, nay, but by our wits and our skill as dungeon masters.

To answer the call, divide yourself evenly into two teams; the Witch and the Wardrobe (post below with the team of your choice). Each team will construct their dungeon from the 13th to the 21st of November (feel free to plan), be it a labyrinth, a boss fight, traps, riddles, or something of your own making. I know what you're thinking, and while a death trap would be an effective way to keep people out, you must prove to me that it can be completed from start to finish with not a shirt on your back. To help things along each team will be provided a stack of redstone and 8 secret rooms items of your choosing.

If you want to make your dungeon say... come alive, each team will have the option to summon as many bosses/entities (within reason) as they want at anywhere in the dungeon (give me a valid Hexxit 2 (1.12.2) /execute command to be my the 20th) (look up MCStacker for a command generator)

If you want your dungeon to be protected from some blocks being broken by the ancient magiks of Prut Ect 'In, let me know what areas you want block breaking allowed/forbidden by the 20th)

If you answer my call, and emerge victorious, you and your team will get a trophy (of sorts, you'll see), and an opportunity to pick some prizes from the HALL of PRIZES (post below some suggestions of what you want in it (the more reasonable the more likely I'll include))

The winner will be the team that takes the most attempts to solve (with time as a tie-breaker)! Don't forget about having fun or aesthetics though (the winning teach in either of these categories will get a small prize)!

Team (Witch or Wardrobe):
Hall of Prizes ideas:
Have a fantastic day!

ZyrinePrime

Nov 05, 2021, 07:17 PM #1 Last Edit: Nov 05, 2021, 09:40 PM by ZyrinePrime
The Witch for me!
For the hall of prizes? A gun staff from Chocolate repoired

AtomicPulse

BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard

blalp

Quote from: ZyrinePrime on Nov 05, 2021, 07:17 PMThe Witch for me!

Quote from: AtomicPulse on Nov 06, 2021, 04:08 PMWardrobe!
Woo! Added your both to the top secret discord chats!
Have a fantastic day!

NotChocobo654321

I'll toss my hat in and join the Wardrobe team because I ain't a witch.

For the prize pool i say toss something in that can be used in the next rotation *IE if a tech some kind of capacitor banks or similar*

blalp

Quote from: ZyrinePrime on Nov 05, 2021, 07:17 PMThe Witch for me!

Updated discord name to primus
Quote from: NotChocobo654321 on Nov 07, 2021, 04:04 PMI'll toss my hat in and join the Wardrobe team because I ain't a witch.

For the prize pool i say toss something in that can be used in the next rotation *IE if a tech some kind of capacitor banks or similar*
Added to disc channel
Have a fantastic day!

Stalkeroo

Time for the almighty wardrobe armory to defend against those witches (joining wardrobe team)

Suggestions for the Prize pool: Nyx Mod's Meteor locator, Dragon helmet from chocolatecraft, Thermal steel blocks(?), Fiery essence of 16 buckets or less.

blalp

Quote from: Stalkeroo on Nov 07, 2021, 08:31 PMTime for the almighty wardrobe armory to defend against those witches (joining wardrobe team)
Welcome to the Wardrobe!
Have a fantastic day!

Maya546

Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Owner & Head of Staff

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

blalp

Nov 13, 2021, 05:33 PM #10 Last Edit: Nov 13, 2021, 06:37 PM by blalp
Applications now closed :( . If you still got an itch to build a dungeon, send me a dm and I can add you to my (not in the contest) dungeon. The constructing of the dungeons has begun! They're hard at work puking their creativity onto the plank canvas of a superflat world! They've even adjusted some rules!
Have a fantastic day!