Jan 19, 2022, 03:52 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

We are now in the loan business

Started by Towelie, Apr 01, 2021, 06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Apr 01, 2021, 06:33 AM Last Edit: Apr 01, 2021, 06:39 AM by Towelie

Want some money? It's now simpler than ever with SFTLoans - Request a loan today and have the low low interest of 150% per week! Limited time only!
For our first 10 customers, the interest is only 125% / week !
Loan as high as $1000 or as low as $100 in only 6 installments (*****Our special introductory low low interest of 125% / week will help you get started!)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

NOTE: If push comes to shove and you don't have the money to pay back, we hope you have a good health insurance.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

George

april fooled hahahahaahh funnyyyyy
Hey! Sorry but you don't have permission to view that!

omelott

This venture sounds promising. Looking for investors?

Cr1_98

Thank God. I'll take all the money you have! Hopefully it'll cover the cost of both my flight to central Kyrgyzstan, name change and leave me with enough to start a new life...

hurtsour

Has anyone used the dashboard in their business?

otarduff

Dec 27, 2021, 10:59 PM #6 Last Edit: Dec 29, 2021, 10:44 AM by otarduff
I've heard of intelligent entrepreneurs using various tools to track their activities. I think most entrepreneurs use special services to track and monitor sales. I believe that in most cases, they use unique sales dashboards that aggregate sales data and allow for quality tracking. Sales dashboards can be distracting, confusing, or even hinder your sales team if they are not implemented and used effectively. But when a sales dashboard is easy to understand, shows relevant data, it becomes an excellent tool for workflows regarding sales dynamics. I can confidently say that using the salesforce dashboard makes it easier for sales managers to get the job done and deal effectively with any problems.