Mar 29, 2024, 01:22 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Money Making Methods Discussion

Started by Calamador, Feb 04, 2022, 05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calamador

So there has been a lot of discussion on the feedback channel about this so I thought I'd make this post so it has a home! 

So far the discussion has been that earning money is really hard to do through any method other than fishing.  With the 100k cap on selling at EMP any other method that doesn't have an infinite outlet is greatly limited when compared to fishing.  I think that it would be cool to have a way to get money other than just fishing so there should be infinite outlets to sell things other than fish so that other methods of earning money are viable.

If you wanna continue the discussion pertaining to the money making discussion this is the post to do it!

RallyReaper

I agree with this actually!

However when it comes to farming, i do believe a cap of some sort will be needed. As if not, then you could have players get millions per visit to the emp which then would just result in players switching to farming.

Currently, only thing i can think of is a huge increase in the sell cap to emp. Like 500-600k per opening.

travkeymaybe

I agree with reaper it should be at the minimum of 500k per visit. Especially given a majority of the time like when I've been on the emp hasn't been open. So it's not really possible to go visit it every day unless your able to play a lot more so to me at least 500k is much more reasonable to have a cap of. I think it would be much better to just not have a cap tbh especially with like how much money you get from fishing but if we need a cap I would say 500k is reasonable. Perhaps consider buffing it to like 1 mil or something for those with the player shops or something.