The Helper's Guild

Started by TonyStark_, Mar 11, 2022, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyStark_

Hello everyone!

Are you interested in helping new joins? Want to help retain player interest, and become the catalyst for a growing, interconnected and friendly community?

Then sign up for The Helpers Guild!

This will be a group of players, staff or otherwise, who are willing to dedicate some of their time towards helping new players!

All members will have access to the guilds clubhouse, containing information and storage space.

Members will have the opportunity to donate items, blocks, food and otherwise towards the guild, which in turn can be used to help new joins!

Other possible ideas include special unique items for club members, specialty armour, and perhaps even unique prefixes to help new joins in distinguishing who can help them! (These will need to be approved first).

This is still in a stage of growth and figuring things out, so nothing is set in stone, but if you're interested, don't hesitate to sign up and help give your ideas!

Thank you everyone c:

You know who I am.

NotChocobo654321

As I have like, nothing better to do, the loveable and amazing idiot choco aka Judge_Bird shall join and assist this project, ill always be down to help others in need

as for ideas welll

I have none atm, lol

KoveMorty

xd

Mayalilz

Minecraftmeme11

Survival JMod and Eventhost: 4th Jan 2021 - 3rd April 2021
Survival JMod again: 6th Jan 2022-present