Mar 28, 2024, 06:43 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Any people still around from a decade ago?

Started by curiousartist, Jul 12, 2022, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousartist

Hey guys! I joined SFT back in 2012 and played the HELL out of it. It basically defined my middle school and early high school experience. I was in a wedding party last year because of a connection to this server lmao

I just found my old forum login, so I wanted to drop in and see if anyone is left from the old days!

AidenBwah

Not from specifically 2012, but I am from early 2013! Used to go by Amber_Kat, go by RemninBwah now

curiousartist

Quote from: RemninBwah on Jul 12, 2022, 05:30 PMNot from specifically 2012, but I am from early 2013! Used to go by Amber_Kat, go by RemninBwah now

I remember you!! Absolutely crazy seeing old faces right now. I was a little kid when I joined this, and I just graduated college. Feels like two different lives meeting haha

Bobert

Originally joined in November of 2011 (I think?). I used to go by bobertbobert1 in game (updated my main IGN to Ralph) and occasionally stop by to get a small dose of nostalgia. Glad to see some familiar faces from way back in the day wild to think it's already been a decade!
"Nobody will be hopping on any bob train"

AidenBwah

Quote from: curiousartist on Jul 12, 2022, 05:50 PM
Quote from: RemninBwah on Jul 12, 2022, 05:30 PMNot from specifically 2012, but I am from early 2013! Used to go by Amber_Kat, go by RemninBwah now

I remember you!! Absolutely crazy seeing old faces right now. I was a little kid when I joined this, and I just graduated college. Feels like two different lives meeting haha
Same here! I recently joined back because I kept thinking back to how SFT really built my entire personality, it's great to see other older people here as well!

sommergirl41

Im from 2014, so approaching 10 years. but I totally agree with the two different lives thing. I was a kid when I joined and to compare myself then to me now (no longer a kid lol) it really puts into perspective that I am actually growing up and getting older. idk its kinda trippy when you really think about aging and how much time has gone by.

curiousartist

It's so wonderful to see so many faces! I'm thinking about popping on the SMP server more often now. Maybe some of the old folks can get together and make a little commune somewhere?

curiousartist

Quote from: sommergirl41 on Jul 13, 2022, 12:28 AM

Im from 2014, so approaching 10 years. but I totally agree with the two different lives thing. I was a kid when I joined and to compare myself then to me now (no longer a kid lol) it really puts into perspective that I am actually growing up and getting older. idk its kinda trippy when you really think about aging and how much time has gone by.

Definitely trippy lol. The more I think about it, the more I remember the goofy stuff I did and thought back then. Crazy how long ago it feels.

Nicadean33

Amber_Kat! It's been so long! Great to see you again.

I joined in 2013 so almost to that 10 year mark. Two whole different worlds for sure, especially when I think about how long I spent as staff. My join date was 6-11-2013, and I just got married on 6-11-22. Two different worlds for sure. Love staying around though, some of the plug-ins are just fun to use for a while and catching up with those old-timers from time to time is great too.

AidenBwah

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Jul 13, 2022, 02:31 PM

Amber_Kat! It's been so long! Great to see you again.

I joined in 2013 so almost to that 10 year mark. Two whole different worlds for sure, especially when I think about how long I spent as staff. My join date was 6-11-2013, and I just got married on 6-11-22. Two different worlds for sure. Love staying around though, some of the plug-ins are just fun to use for a while and catching up with those old-timers from time to time is great too.
Yoooo I also got married and also transitioned and moved states, my entire life is different from those days. It's crazy to think about.

xavidram

I still have a few people from back in 2012 on Facebook although I rarely use it. A lot of OGs are still around, lurking, playing other games but checking back with SFT once in a while.

Glad to see you come back and take a look at SFT @curiousartist

GRIMI_

hi
I joined in dec 2011

nice to hear how everyones doin in this thread

willhill2000

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 18, 2022, 12:47 PMhi
I joined in dec 2011

I joined in 2012 and I'm still better than you at pvp ahaaaaaaaaaa

Dorritolicious

Just thought about SFT for a random reason. Hopefully some of you remember me. I joined in March of 2012 so I have crossed that decade mark. I'm married and I just recently had my first kid!

I was staff on survival and I was admin on Pixelmon for a while.

AidenBwah

Quote from: Dorritolicious on Jul 27, 2022, 06:35 PMJust thought about SFT for a random reason. Hopefully some of you remember me. I joined in March of 2012 so I have crossed that decade mark. I'm married and I just recently had my first kid!

I was staff on survival and I was admin on Pixelmon for a while.
I remember you! Glad to see life is treating you well!

Qwerty102964

Oh man I picked a great time to check in. Passed my 10 year mark this March. So many good memories from this place. Also, I was the person whose wedding party curiousartist referred to in his post, lol. Made some lifelong friends from this community for sure.

And I can't believe I recognize every name who has responded so far. Seeing lots of us grown up, married, with kids, etc is great.  :heart:

Nicadean33

Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Aug 01, 2022, 07:05 PMOh man I picked a great time to check in. Passed my 10 year mark this March. So many good memories from this place. Also, I was the person whose wedding party curiousartist referred to in his post, lol. Made some lifelong friends from this community for sure.

And I can't believe I recognize every name who has responded so far. Seeing lots of us grown up, married, with kids, etc is great.  :heart:

Qwerty! Great to see you around again. I know we didn't make a big connection while we played but you're a big name I remember, so glad to hear from you once again.

Hope everyone jumps on soon and sees the new /w2 uploaded :D

pothnozz

AidenBwah

Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Aug 01, 2022, 07:05 PMOh man I picked a great time to check in. Passed my 10 year mark this March. So many good memories from this place. Also, I was the person whose wedding party curiousartist referred to in his post, lol. Made some lifelong friends from this community for sure.

Holy shit that's a name I haven't seen in FOREVER! Hello!! I hope you've been living your best life!

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

UnicornOnACob

daaaaaamn some throwback names here, completely different time for sure. joined january 2013, I miss those days a lot
I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart:

Fractalion

I don't really hang around in game these days, but I still have a look at the forum from time to time. Hi there!

Nicadean33

Quote from: Fractalion on Aug 07, 2022, 07:59 AMI don't really hang around in game these days, but I still have a look at the forum from time to time. Hi there!

Fractalion! Good to see you!

GRIMI_

Quote from: willhill2000 on Jul 26, 2022, 09:30 PM
Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 18, 2022, 12:47 PMhi
I joined in dec 2011

I joined in 2012 and I'm still better than you at pvp ahaaaaaaaaaa
fat L

MasterX70