Mar 28, 2024, 08:32 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Any people still around from a decade ago?

Started by curiousartist, Jul 12, 2022, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleShlong

Still around from time to time. just not playing.

Shnarf

I along with Sparkle_Sun (my sister) joined back in 2013. I was originally named Gold_Cube and this is a newer forum account due to me forgetting my old login info under Gold_Cube, but from time to time we both still discuss or pop into SFT. It's crazy to think about how I was 11 and Sparkle was 14 when we first started playing on the survival server. Time really does fly by... One of these days before college starts back up I will have to pop onto SFT. I need to probably buy MC again due to no longer having my original Mojang account email which is required in order to migrate the account to Microsoft.

Nicadean33

Quote from: Shnarf on Aug 12, 2022, 05:25 AMI along with Sparkle_Sun (my sister) joined back in 2013. I was originally named Gold_Cube and this is a newer forum account due to me forgetting my old login info under Gold_Cube, but from time to time we both still discuss or pop into SFT. It's crazy to think about how I was 11 and Sparkle was 14 when we first started playing on the survival server. Time really does fly by... One of these days before college starts back up I will have to pop onto SFT. I need to probably buy MC again due to no longer having my original Mojang account email which is required in order to migrate the account to Microsoft.

Schnaaaaaaaaarf, great to see you!

curiousartist

Awww it's so wonderful seeing all these old names!!! My life is settling out a bit now before my victory lap in college, so I'll be in the Discord from time to time.

sommergirl41

Quote from: curiousartist on Aug 15, 2022, 02:48 AMAwww it's so wonderful seeing all these old names!!! My life is settling out a bit now before my victory lap in college, so I'll be in the Discord from time to time.
victory lap. I love that!  :redflower:

Shnarf

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Aug 12, 2022, 12:58 PM
Quote from: Shnarf on Aug 12, 2022, 05:25 AMI along with Sparkle_Sun (my sister) joined back in 2013. I was originally named Gold_Cube and this is a newer forum account due to me forgetting my old login info under Gold_Cube, but from time to time we both still discuss or pop into SFT. It's crazy to think about how I was 11 and Sparkle was 14 when we first started playing on the survival server. Time really does fly by... One of these days before college starts back up I will have to pop onto SFT. I need to probably buy MC again due to no longer having my original Mojang account email which is required in order to migrate the account to Microsoft.

Schnaaaaaaaaarf, great to see you!

Likewise! Hope all is well! You are one of the handful of names I have recognized as of late haha

rens0wntnoob

Wow, it has been a time ago that I have went on this forum.

I was a very active user back in 2012-2015, not around the time of the first spawn, but I joined when the beach spawn was there (and no, not the 2nd beach but THE beach spawn. true OG's know) and frequently looked back to those times with lots of good memories.

I also see a lot a familiar names through this post, which is very wholesome :) but it's also sad that a lot of people have moved on so much as well, which is logical because I also moved on a lot. When I started playing I was around 14 years of age, and now I'm 24 and have a job and paying taxes. goddamn. that hits hard.

Theres lots of memories I have with SFT. For instance, the beginning of the factions server and creating the clan 'XTC' and recreating the base based on the Olaf Grimtooth fortress out of Stronghold 2. trying to destroy the avengers and just f'ing around in general on the factions server.

Or the time I became warden on the prison server because of the town we created when you "got out of prison". that was awesome!

Love all the memories I used to have here, and i am still thankful this community exists. when it crosses my mind, I tend to visit the forum from time to time to see if this lovely community is still alive.

oh well. See you next time :)

boymac45

Hey fellas. I still lurk around on the forums from time to time. Crazy to think how long its been since we all played together. This was a huge part of my life back from 2011-2014 and I super appreciate everyone who made that time of my life so special!

HOW MUCH CAN YOU LIFT BRAH?

AidenBwah

Quote from: boymac45 on Aug 24, 2022, 09:18 PMHey fellas. I still lurk around on the forums from time to time. Crazy to think how long its been since we all played together. This was a huge part of my life back from 2011-2014 and I super appreciate everyone who made that time of my life so special!
Holy shit is that BOYMAC??

Zesty

I joined back in 2013 so almost a decade ago. Under so many names, quadkaiden, yugurehono, yuggysft, zestyg and heaps more I'm forgetting. I miss playing, last time I checked I had almost 10,000 hours of game time. Funny how much time I spent on these servers
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

boymac45

Quote from: AidenBwah on Aug 25, 2022, 12:23 AM
Quote from: boymac45 on Aug 24, 2022, 09:18 PMHey fellas. I still lurk around on the forums from time to time. Crazy to think how long its been since we all played together. This was a huge part of my life back from 2011-2014 and I super appreciate everyone who made that time of my life so special!
Holy shit is that BOYMAC??

Yessir in the flesh

HOW MUCH CAN YOU LIFT BRAH?

Jyncs

Still around. One of the first. Still remember New Torchstone.

N1ux

Don't really visit this community since I moved on, but xfight99/N1ux is still here.
Glad to see this community still going on 

UntrustedAlly

Crazy to see so many old names from my childhood.

I joined in March 2013 and spent most of my time on the Tekkit 1.2.5 server before switching to the main server after it was closed. It brings joy to my heart to see the community is still alive, and that so many people from years ago are still around and active here. I just came back today hoping to see some old friends on the server.

Thank you Towlie and everyone else for everything you've done.

I hope life has treated you all well over the last 10 years and I hope to see you all on the server sometime.
yeehaw

ste2302

Nicadean33

Quote from: UntrustedAlly on Nov 13, 2022, 02:59 PMCrazy to see so many old names from my childhood.

I joined in March 2013 and spent most of my time on the Tekkit 1.2.5 server before switching to the main server after it was closed. It brings joy to my heart to see the community is still alive, and that so many people from years ago are still around and active here. I just came back today hoping to see some old friends on the server.

Thank you Towlie and everyone else for everything you've done.

I hope life has treated you all well over the last 10 years and I hope to see you all on the server sometime.

Great to hear from you Untrusted! Hope all is well with you!

Quote from: ste2302 on Nov 13, 2022, 06:37 PMI'm still around :)

Good to hear form you too Ste!

xJade

I'm alive and we'll just working on myself and work

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Aelia Angel

I've been around for a while. I used to be a Moderator on Pocket before it got shut down. I was in like 5th grade or so when I found SFT, and now I'm in college.
I don't come by too much anymore since I don't have Java Minecraft, so this place just usually ends up being a memory that I want to return to, even though I have tried to repress these memories. The only reason I'm here is because those memories resurfaced and I just couldn't hold back.

And by the way: I may change my nickname to what I go by now: AeliaAngel.. but I do worry that people may not recognize me.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

emily142

Hey all! I joined in 2013 and recently came back. I left to finish my master's degree and got married in 2021! Great to see old faces here. Miss the good old days!

Nicadean33

Quote from: emily142 on Feb 06, 2023, 09:53 PMHey all! I joined in 2013 and recently came back. I left to finish my master's degree and got married in 2021! Great to see old faces here. Miss the good old days!

It's been great to see you back around! I got married last year (2022) and am currently finishing my master's, how similar! What brought you back if I may ask?

emily142

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Feb 06, 2023, 11:23 PM
Quote from: emily142 on Feb 06, 2023, 09:53 PMHey all! I joined in 2013 and recently came back. I left to finish my master's degree and got married in 2021! Great to see old faces here. Miss the good old days!

It's been great to see you back around! I got married last year (2022) and am currently finishing my master's, how similar! What brought you back if I may ask?

Aw how great! It's been so great seeing you too! This community has always been my go-to when I need to relax and de-stress. As a nurse, the pandemic has been extremely stressful and I needed a healthy way to just unwind. SFT has always been in the back of my mind and I am so glad it is still around!

KoveMorty

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 18, 2022, 12:47 PMhi
I joined in dec 2011

nice to hear how everyones doin in this thread

We joined the same month lmao!
I didn't chat too much back in the day so there's probably a whole bunch of you all that I saw but don't recognize sadly :')
xd

Pritis

I was originally shadowjb123 and then Mojang made the mistake of giving indecisive people the ability to change their name free of charge and I've since gone by Cierinal_, Dordly, panzerkopf, ElzieDG/lzdg, Nydsmeil, iratefrog, etc etc. but I've finally settled on Pritis. You're most likely to see me in game but I do check forums on occasion :). I joined sometime in summer 2011 when I was a little guy. Makes me happy to see all these old faces. :heart:
"My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose." - Ganondorf

Nicadean33

Quote from: Pritis on Feb 28, 2023, 10:00 AMI was originally shadowjb123 and then Mojang made the mistake of giving indecisive people the ability to change their name free of charge and I've since gone by Cierinal_, Dordly, panzerkopf, ElzieDG/lzdg, Nydsmeil, iratefrog, etc etc. but I've finally settled on Pritis. You're most likely to see me in game but I do check forums on occasion :). I joined sometime in summer 2011 when I was a little guy. Makes me happy to see all these old faces. :heart:

Glad you've been back Pritis! Over 10 years of commitment!

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree