Mar 28, 2024, 08:30 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Any people still around from a decade ago?

Started by curiousartist, Jul 12, 2022, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Carissa

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Silly_StringSFT

I show up on the forums occasionally to see what's going on

silly_string123

just about grew up on SFT ~2012-2017 or something like that

Nicadean33

Quote from: Silly_StringSFT on Mar 28, 2023, 12:22 AMI show up on the forums occasionally to see what's going on

silly_string123

Great to see you around silly_string! Glad the forums can keep you coming back in from time to time.

IrishFan44

Crazy to see a lot of old familiar faces!

Joined in 2011 and moderated for a while, SFT was a huge part of my life for several years. Still lurking in the forums from time to time.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Silly_StringSFT on Mar 28, 2023, 12:22 AMI show up on the forums occasionally to see what's going on

silly_string123

Miss you dude

SkullzCrew2

Hi everyone! My old forum account says 'logged', I think it's gone.  I'm SkullzCrew, I joined in Jan 2013 when I was ten.  I was a mod for a while and racked up a couple thousand hours as a little kid.  Now I'm in a uni library procrastinating.  Time flies!

BluetigerESW

Quote from: SkullzCrew2 on Mar 28, 2023, 11:15 PMHi everyone! My old forum account says 'logged', I think it's gone.  I'm SkullzCrew, I joined in Jan 2013 when I was ten.  I was a mod for a while and racked up a couple thousand hours as a little kid.  Now I'm in a uni library procrastinating.  Time flies!
Nice to see ya around again skullz!

itsConnor_

Just came by to check on these forums - I was active in SFT from 2011-2014 ish (when I was 13-16...) and was very active in event hosting at one point! Hope everyone is keeping well  :D
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Nicadean33

Quote from: itsConnor_ on Apr 08, 2023, 09:41 PMJust came by to check on these forums - I was active in SFT from 2011-2014 ish (when I was 13-16...) and was very active in event hosting at one point! Hope everyone is keeping well  :D

Glad to hear from you! I don't remember seeing you in game as I joined 2013, but I definitely remember seeing the lasting impact on the forums and events!

BluetigerESW

Quote from: itsConnor_ on Apr 08, 2023, 09:41 PMJust came by to check on these forums - I was active in SFT from 2011-2014 ish (when I was 13-16...) and was very active in event hosting at one point! Hope everyone is keeping well  :D
Yooo what's up Connor! Nice to see you around, you were a great event host! Hope life's treating you well!

supervoltage

Miricx The Sequel

I'm just here to remind everybody who wanted me dead back when Jesus was still walking in flip flops that unfortunately I still breathe.

I would love to tell on my original account, but I'm guessing that account has evolved into mold and dust along with the 20 permabans that came along with it. It's got more lifetimes than Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer combined

anyways shoutout to spen96, who never became owner.

saywhat2365

Vattsu

Not really around, but I got into a nostalgia rabbit hole that got started by some random Yogscast video and I got here somehow.
I was under the username "Vladminer" in 2011-? and I was ~13 at that time. I don't have access to the old SFT account in here (or it got deleted) so I just made this.

I find it surreal how this server is still around and by the looks of it active enough. I'm glad it's still alive.
I actually met a really good friend on this server who I keep in touch to this day. He was known as: "Lt__Huntsman".

There some others who's name I still remember: Hytessi, waziel, lmay0001
Any of these guys still around?

Below are some pictures as sort of proof. These are from some unlisted videos which are waaay too cringeworthy to actually share them. Well besides one where I don't actually talk.
Also timestamp of an island city I worked on with waziel.

https://imgur.com/a/kai3gPd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnFpEaD4AnA
https://youtu.be/RlcRjiLWkLU?t=29

Cum o mai duci Towelie?

Silly_StringSFT

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Mar 28, 2023, 06:27 PM

silly_string123

Miss you dude

my family!

MobileHome18

AllyJadee

Meeee I was AllyJade, joined in 2012 I think when I was like 11. Played for years, literally had a dream about SFT last night which is why I'm here run lol...

Nicadean33

Quote from: AllyJadee on Apr 24, 2023, 02:49 AMMeeee I was AllyJade, joined in 2012 I think when I was like 11. Played for years, literally had a dream about SFT last night which is why I'm here run lol...

How crazy! Glad to hear from you. Been in game recently? Pretty cool custom world!

AidenBwah

Quote from: AllyJadee on Apr 24, 2023, 02:49 AMMeeee I was AllyJade, joined in 2012 I think when I was like 11. Played for years, literally had a dream about SFT last night which is why I'm here run lol...
I remember you! Holy shit dude good to see you again

BluetigerESW

Quote from: Silly_StringSFT on Apr 20, 2023, 08:18 PM
Quote from: BluetigerESW on Mar 28, 2023, 06:27 PM

silly_string123

Miss you dude

my family!
Facts man! Factions was crazy :)

BluetigerESW

I remember you as well, good to see ya around! Was the dream any interesting? lol

reekie333

Crazy that this part of my life was more than 10 years ago, good memories of playing on the TTT and survival servers back when I was 11-14.

rooster702

Chill2000

Well hello everyone, good to see so many old names from my childhood lol. I joined June 2012 or something miss those days ...
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.