Mar 28, 2024, 12:39 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Any people still around from a decade ago?

Started by curiousartist, Jul 12, 2022, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lansdiinio

Over 10 years now, crazy how things change. Great to see so many old names still checking in. Glad you're all doing well <3

MosesRN

Wow, so many familiar names. I've been here since 2011 under the IGN joshholymoses. This community was a huge part of my life through middle school and high school. I've lurked for a while but recently came back to play every once in a while. Still great as ever, albeit with fewer people. Working as a nurse now and working towards CRNA. I'm planning to hop on more in my free time!

Nicadean33

Quote from: MosesRN on Jun 05, 2023, 08:13 PMWow, so many familiar names. I've been here since 2011 under the IGN joshholymoses. This community was a huge part of my life through middle school and high school. I've lurked for a while but recently came back to play every once in a while. Still great as ever, albeit with fewer people. Working as a nurse now and working towards CRNA. I'm planning to hop on more in my free time!

Was great to see you online the other night!

Software2_

Sup... Pretty sure I first joined back in 2011 under the name scottmj or something then 2012 under the name SoftwareMiner2 (The switch wasn't because of a ban, was just borrowing a friend's account until I got my own)

Getting a massive wave of nostalgia from the past few hundred hours I spent on the server somewhere in between 2012 to 2015-ish and now trying to find old pictures of my old build projects that I did in this server. Wondering if anyone remembers Grimi's museum looking build, a horse racing track in a desert, or a bunch of my random unfinished projects lol.

Anyways, what's up. I gotta come back for a bit and catch up with the state of the server and some old friends. Maybe do another random mega-project and disappear for another 6 years lol
Are insults still insults if I agree with the statement(s)?

td998

I wish there could be a 2011-2014 reunion. Remember when we all still used skype?

tman6698

I'm still lurking :3 been here since 2011 I think

saywhat2365

Quote from: td998 on Jun 18, 2023, 03:00 PMI wish there could be a 2011-2014 reunion. Remember when we all still used skype?
Lol skype. Good old days.

Nicadean33

Quote from: td998 on Jun 18, 2023, 03:00 PMI wish there could be a 2011-2014 reunion. Remember when we all still used skype?

I've got a couple cursed chats I'd rather not pull back up. Good to hear from you td998!

Quote from: tman6698 on Jun 19, 2023, 08:46 AMI'm still lurking :3 been here since 2011 I think

Great to see you around too! Any chance we'll see a return with the 1.20 update? :D

td998

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Jun 20, 2023, 01:45 AM

sjshark's mouthed rendition of scary monsters and nice sprites

KillerPayback

Quote from: td998 on Jun 21, 2023, 09:46 PM

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

MarisaKirisame

I'm still here from time to time ^^

Nicadean33

Quote from: MarisaKirisame on Jun 26, 2023, 03:31 PMI'm still here from time to time ^^

Great to see you! That's a name I can remember!

td998

Quote from: KillerPayback on Jun 24, 2023, 05:37 AM
Quote from: td998 on Jun 21, 2023, 09:46 PM

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

the follow up to my previous comment was: where's killerpayback?

SethTheGlitch

I had to make a new account to post on this forum so pardon the "fresh meat" forum account lol but I first joined SFT on June 6th in 2013! Though most of my uptime was spent on Pixelmon for a good spell way back when 😆

SethTheGlitch

Those Skype meetings always made me nervous haha.
Now it feels so natural with stuff like Discord that's popped up since then.

TheHuntingHunter

IPwnCreeps

happypinecones

Quote from: Lansdiinio on Jun 03, 2023, 03:50 PMOver 10 years now, crazy how things change. Great to see so many old names still checking in. Glad you're all doing well <3
Why hello there old friend

Duncz

I used to play a lot as a kid and come back to the forum some times for some nostalgia  ;D  :steve:

kamicuzzie

im iHackintosh , I reckon I started playing around 2011. im amazed this place still stands. hows everybody ?

xJade

This will be my 10th year in the SFT community. I'm not as active but as you can see I'm still kind of active within the forum community. A lot has changed

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

cayden

Nov 24, 2023, 02:41 PM #96 Last Edit: Dec 04, 2023, 04:16 PM by cayden
Quote from: rens0wntnoob on Aug 24, 2022, 12:50 PMWow, it has been a time ago that I have went on this forum.

I was a very active user back in 2012-2015, not around the time of the first spawn, but I joined when the beach spawn was there (and no, not the 2nd beach but THE beach spawn. true OG's know) and frequently looked back to those times with lots of good memories.

I also see a lot a familiar names through this post, which is very wholesome :) but it's also sad that a lot of people have moved on so much as well, which is logical because I also moved on a lot. When I started playing I was around 14 years of age, and now I'm 24 and have a job and paying taxes. goddamn. that hits hard.

Theres lots of memories I have with SFT. For instance, the beginning of the factions server and creating the clan 'XTC' and recreating the base based on the Olaf Grimtooth fortress out of Stronghold 2. trying to destroy the avengers and just f'ing around in general on the factions server.

Or the time I became warden on the prison server because of the town we created when you "got out of prison". that was awesome!

Love all the memories I used to have here, and i am still thankful this community exists. when it crosses my mind, I tend to visit the forum when I have free time from work with apps to help with essays https://essaypro.app/ to see if this lovely community is still alive.

oh well. See you next time :)

What a cute story.

darth24

I played around that time. I was pretty young when I joined so I didn't join any of the skype or Teamspeak channels (if there were any) and I have a harder time remember most people I would have played with. Although, the server says I first played on August 28th, 2011 which sounds about right! I do remember playing on a little island at the time (I think we called it Awesome island, lol) with someone called NightLight09 and another person. Later on, I remember playing in Factions while I grinded away 500 hours playtime and on the Tekkit server. Really cool to have played all those years ago and glad so many from back then are still around!

Nicadean33

doglog56

Its been a hot second since I've been here, but I was thinking about SFT today and thought I'd say that I am still alive myself lol