Been a long time, lets see some Screenshots!

Started by MobileHome18, Mar 06, 2023, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MobileHome18

Hey everyone,
This is MobileHome18.

As some of you new players don't know, I've been on this server with my cousin (Warthog7086) since May of 2012, Coming up to our 11 year anniversary together, I know we are both grateful to have SuperFunTime in our memories. With that, I have thousands of screenshots as I have been going through all hard drives. Wish I can show them all but that's a lot of effort. :/

I would like to share two screenshot for now though. One is the Old B-Team staff members. Copen, Ironman, Mrmoose, me, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. And the other picture is me and Towelie riding horses back in 2013, don't remember what we were doing lol. Just wanted to say thanks for the memories, as I have come back now and hope to reconnect with old friends, and make new ones. Thanks guys.

Please share some old screenshots you guys have as well! Would love to see!

Mobile

Nicadean33

This is such a great idea! Over the years I have played on so many different computers, and my last computer died on me and I never recovered anything unfortunately :(

The only old SFT picture I have is after I gave Fridge of Death a cosmetic update. Miss some of the old w3 events, but the news look great :)

https://gyazo.com/13a2471b5c7ff5f2cca38b170375495c

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

GRIMI_