Mar 28, 2024, 03:56 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

New Forum Suggestion Thread!

Started by Terror134, Oct 16, 2012, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terror134

Oct 16, 2012, 07:45 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 12:50 AM by Terror134
Have something to suggest for the forums? Post here!

What not to suggest:
Custom forum ranks
Already suggested things
(List to be continued)

Do not message staff to look at your suggestion!

You may bump this thread only if you are suggesting something. Any post that has been posted in the last 15 days you may quote and post your opinions about their suggestion.

But otherwise, don't be afraid to bump the topic if you have an idea!

ACrazyHobo

Well what I was thinking wasn't a big change to the site, but about the donation progress.. Why not have a bar under the monthly one for year? This way when donations are done for one month. more donations can be added to go at other months in the future. This way next month can be payed off ahead of time? And so people can see how much was payed in the year so far if they wanted to?

The picture in the monthly bar is grass, why not the yearly one be the letters "SFT" Or something neat to fill up each year. (Just for entertainment reasons) I know this isn't the best idea ever, but just something which was in my mind. If it is lame, then so be it :]

Towelie

Quote from: ACrazyMan on Oct 24, 2012, 02:57 PM
   Well what I was thinking wasn't a big change to the site, but about the donation progress.. Why not have a bar under the monthly one for year? This way when donations are done for one month. more donations can be added to go at other months in the future. This way next month can be payed off ahead of time? And so people can see how much was payed in the year so far if they wanted to?

The picture in the monthly bar is grass, why not the yearly one be the letters "SFT" Or something neat to fill up each year. (Just for entertainment reasons) I know this isn't the best idea ever, but just something which was in my mind. If it is lame, then so be it :]
because two bars would look ugly and because our concern is monthly donations not yearly.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ACrazyHobo

Well My main point was about Any donations made after the month was filled, to go onto next month.

Miricx

a Gallery tab, for people to post their ingame photos/movies.

So we finally can clear up some picture/movie releated boards on the forums, too many boards is messy

ACrazyHobo

Quote from: Miricx on Oct 24, 2012, 03:49 PM

So we finally can clear up some picture/movie releated boards on the forums, too many boards is messy

^ yes

bradyrules

i had n idea it was kinda cool. any way ther should be a /kit santa

LUFC4eva

Quote from: The Lovin Spoon on Oct 24, 2012, 03:49 PM

ExconHD

That's actually a good idea.... When i first joined I didn't even know how to talk

dutchkid00

hey sft forum,
i would really like timber mod, new rank and the steve co. chests
dutchkid00  :diamondaxe:

SFT_Beast

Quote from: dutchkid00 on Dec 30, 2013, 10:07 PM
hey sft forum,
Uhm I don't think you get the message. This is a board explaining what should we change or add on the forums. Not what we should add Ingame. Besides the Steve Co plugin is broken, and the timber mod is just a way to say that chopping down a whole tree takes a billion hours let's cut down one peice and let all of them drop.

BluetigerESW

Quote from: SFT_Beast on Dec 30, 2013, 10:18 PM
Quote from: dutchkid00 on Dec 30, 2013, 10:07 PM
hey sft forum,
Uhm I don't think you get the message. This is a board explaining what should we change or add on the forums. Not what we should add Ingame. Besides the Steve Co plugin is broken, and the timber mod is just a way to say that chopping down a whole tree takes a billion hours let's cut down one peice and let all of them drop.
make things like promotions, trusted requests, and bcv reports invisible to all non-staff and just visible to staff and the player the topic is about? My reason in suggesting this is that I usually use tapatalk to go on the forums as its easier to use, but even when on my computer when I go to unread posts it takes a while to find actual posts as it is usually spammed with tons of bcv reports, this isn't necessary but it would make things a lot simpler :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

onionboys

Quote from: Paragon_Nova on Mar 25, 2014, 06:57 PM
So I have this Idea for the forums.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdd-rdJaVsTNGUbK7T-ulTsq0f4LErTPjryeC_j9-nE/edit
Really. You want people to do your homework if you pay them? Do it yourself, dont be lazy

Loasty

i think it wouldnt be used... if you need help there are plenty sites out there and teachers can help you too.... I dont think sft players want to do other peoples homework for them/help out with school work if they already have their own work
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

The Lovin Spoon

Mar 25, 2014, 11:23 PM #15 Last Edit: Mar 25, 2014, 11:26 PM by cavscout11cav
Do everyone seriously want to bring your whole freaking personal life into SFT?

What will we see next, SFT School?
or SFT Work? Receive 1,000,000EMP month and $0 IRL. You dont need to pay rent because: sft.

Paragon_Nova

Thanks for feedback guys :D

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

CalderPlaysGames

Please Add Magic The Gathering Cards.
Magic Is The World Most Played Card Game In The World And I Am A Big Player Of It I Play At Local Comic Shop
Tournaments And Play With Mates. If You Add Magic Cards The Main Sets Are : Orgins, Fate Reforged And Dragons Of Takir Here Are Some Cards And Rarity:

Fate Reforged Cards: Bathe In Dragonfire,Common Frontier Siege,Rare Smoldering Efreet,Common Collateral
Damage,Common

Orgins Cards: Jhessain Thief,Uncommon  Weave Fate,Common Shambling Ghoul,Common Flesh to Dust,Common

Dragons Of Takir: Secure The Wastes,Rare  Glaring Aegis,Common Sibsig Icebreakers,Common

Thanks And Towelie I Would Love Magic In SFT So Please Consider It!
CalderPlaysGames A.K.A CalderPlayz

CalderPlaysGames

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2014, 05:20 AMWat ? xD
Aslo iM a Survival Member I Says Im Not On The Fourms

Chill2000

Quote from: CalderPlaysGames on Aug 10, 2015, 05:40 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Mar 26, 2014, 05:20 AMWat ? xD
Aslo iM a Survival Member I Says Im Not On The Fourms
you have to link your account with your minecraft account
Scroll to the bottom of this thread https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,810.msg605500/boardseen.html#new
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Chill2000

Quote from: CalderPlaysGames on Aug 10, 2015, 05:39 PMPlease Add Magic The Gathering Cards.
Magic Is The World Most Played Card Game In The World And I Am A Big Player Of It I Play At Local Comic Shop
Tournaments And Play With Mates. If You Add Magic Cards The Main Sets Are : Orgins, Fate Reforged And Dragons Of Takir Here Are Some Cards And Rarity:

Fate Reforged Cards: Bathe In Dragonfire,Common Frontier Siege,Rare Smoldering Efreet,Common Collateral
Damage,Common

Orgins Cards: Jhessain Thief,Uncommon  Weave Fate,Common Shambling Ghoul,Common Flesh to Dust,Common

Dragons Of Takir: Secure The Wastes,Rare  Glaring Aegis,Common Sibsig Icebreakers,Common

Thanks And Towelie I Would Love Magic In SFT So Please Consider It!
CalderPlaysGames A.K.A CalderPlayz
Is there a mod/plugin for this?
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

hughesplace

Hey, I was thinking of a Steve Co. Crate Prize Idea... Maybe there could be a "Angel Armor" Prize, where the helmet Is gold, (like the halo) and everything else is iron or leather dyed white with Feather Falling. Maybe an "Angel Sword"? These are just Ideas, I haven't thought much on them, but I hope you consider it! :)

uwu

Lucy_23x

Pls remove the 10 PM limit ;3; is all I can ask for xd

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MCBean14

Quote from: Paragon_Nova on Mar 25, 2014, 06:57 PMSo I have this Idea for the forums.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdd-rdJaVsTNGUbK7T-ulTsq0f4LErTPjryeC_j9-nE/edit

there is a place where people can help you out with homework related stuff and thats on the off topic area and we've had it a while and it's managed by tree43