Mar 28, 2024, 11:11 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

New Forum Suggestion Thread!

Started by Terror134, Oct 16, 2012, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

Quote from: Beanz on Sep 04, 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote from: Paragon_Nova on Mar 25, 2014, 06:57 PMSo I have this Idea for the forums.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdd-rdJaVsTNGUbK7T-ulTsq0f4LErTPjryeC_j9-nE/edit

there is a place where people can help you out with homework related stuff and thats on the off topic area and we've had it a while and it's managed by tree43
Beans, what you quoted was from 2014... Always read the date of a topic/reply before replying to it or quoting it.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Green_Giant on Sep 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
Quote from: Beanz on Sep 04, 2016, 01:10 AM
Quote from: Paragon_Nova on Mar 25, 2014, 06:57 PMSo I have this Idea for the forums.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cdd-rdJaVsTNGUbK7T-ulTsq0f4LErTPjryeC_j9-nE/edit

there is a place where people can help you out with homework related stuff and thats on the off topic area and we've had it a while and it's managed by tree43
Beans, what you quoted was from 2014... Always read the date of a topic/reply before replying to it or quoting it.
Green I swear your only reason to exist on forums is to point out other people's mistakes xD

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Altigords

ok, so some players have been asking how to put a good word in for someone, like staff. I figured since we have complaints for staff, why not have something more positive as well?

Lunarine

Unless it already exists and I just can't find it, there should be a topic in General that explains how SFTMMO works and what powerups do and how to use all the commands for SFTMMO.

Terror134

Quote from: Lunarine on Aug 04, 2017, 12:36 AMUnless it already exists and I just can't find it, there should be a topic in General that explains how SFTMMO works and what powerups do and how to use all the commands for SFTMMO.
Howdy Luna! Here's a post that features commands for SFTMMO:
https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,40470.0.html

The Survival Guides board might have everything else you're looking for on SFTMMO.

I don't know if there's anything missing, but if there is, please tag Mrs_Ender asking her if Tow, Colesy, and her can maybe update the threads that were already made.  ;)

Quote from: Madame_Moira on Dec 01, 2016, 03:11 PMok, so some players have been asking how to put a good word in for someone, like staff. I figured since we have complaints for staff, why not have something more positive as well?
I know I'm really late on this one and I like this idea, but if any players would like to put in a good word for someone they can always tell them directly. Or message the HoS complimenting the staff member.