Apr 25, 2024, 08:47 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

SFT Client

Started by Towelie, Mar 17, 2013, 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robingoofy

If I start the launcher it stays halfway the loading bar forever.
Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Chinwonder2

It seems to work for me :/
Such gorgeous human beings! :heart:

BluetigerESW

Does the sft client still have that custom cape thing?
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Vampireshinobi

I tried to login but it keeps saying invalid username what can i do to fix it?

emm10

Quote from: Vampireshinobi on Jun 29, 2014, 03:11 AM
That means you're typing your username wrong, or you're minecraft account is torrented.

Chinwonder2

Quote from: emm10 on Jun 29, 2014, 12:29 PM
Quote from: Vampireshinobi on Jun 29, 2014, 03:11 AM
That means you're typing your username wrong, or you're minecraft account is torrented.

Also if you migrated your account with Mojang you have to enter your email associated with that account instead :)

-Chin 8)

bogeymanEST

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Jun 27, 2014, 08:33 PM
Does the sft client still have that custom cape thing?
The new Mojang EULA prohibits giving custom capes, so no.
Your resident :christmaspig:.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ. ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ .ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

tman6698

hey. Recently today, the power plug from the mains was pulled from my pc and all its data deleted. This means I have to start from nothing, feeling like its a new pc even though it isn't. So, I need to install the SFT client. I installed java and also normal minecraft and they work. I then did the launcher. It did its loading and everything, checking for updates and then it just shuts down. Ive tried reinstalling it and it doesn't work. I tried restarting my pc and that doesn't fix it either. Im stuck and I don't know how do fix it :( if anyone has any ideas, please contact my Skype "tman6698" or forum pm me! hope someone knows the problem, thanks a lot!

~tman

mr taco

Quote from: tman6698 on Jun 29, 2014, 06:18 PM
hey. Recently today, the power plug from the mains was pulled from my pc and all its data deleted. This means I have to start from nothing, feeling like its a new pc even though it isn't. So, I need to install the SFT client. I installed java and also normal minecraft and they work. I then did the launcher. It did its loading and everything, checking for updates and then it just shuts down. Ive tried reinstalling it and it doesn't work. I tried restarting my pc and that doesn't fix it either. Im stuck and I don't know how do fix it :( if anyone has any ideas, please contact my Skype "tman6698" or forum pm me! hope someone knows the problem, thanks a lot!

~tman

I am having the same problem (checking for updates then shuts down) please forum pm me if you have the answer, thanks. :)

Uglypenguins

Jul 10, 2014, 03:46 AM #184 Last Edit: Jul 10, 2014, 05:53 PM by Uglypenguins
Okay well.... it says that the Survival server on the SFT Client is outdated. (It isn't updated to latest version) And I can only get on pixlemon.  Also... how do I get my optifine on the SFT client? :)

Post Merge: Jul 10, 2014, 05:53 PM

er The SuperFunTIme logo is stuck on my desktop xD but it still starts up and stuff. Just the logo is stuck in the middle of the screen on my desktop. I can play fine though. Not bothering me when I play SFT. :)

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: mr taco on Jul 09, 2014, 09:52 PM

~tman

I am having the same problem (checking for updates then shuts down) please forum pm me if you have the answer, thanks. :)

I am having the same thing as well :( I got this error message tonight: http://tinypic.com/r/2i8dxj/8

katoon123

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jul 11, 2014, 02:43 AM
Quote from: mr taco on Jul 09, 2014, 09:52 PM

~tman

I am having the same thing as well :( I got this error message tonight: http://tinypic.com/r/2i8dxj/8

Post the log that was saved

Chrisuv

I don't use the SFT Client, however last night bogeymanEST arrived in-game with news that the client is officially updated to a new version.

Storyapple

Darren64_NY

So... I updated the client but I'm having problems with it. First off all, when someone sends me a long message using /msg, the message gets cut off and I only see half of their message. Also, my Optifine is just screwed up. When I try to use it, it zooms in fully and it's UPSIDEDOWN! I tried to change the settings but it didn't help. Anyway I can fix it?

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Darren64_MC on Jul 13, 2014, 02:36 PM
So... I updated the client but I'm having problems with it. First off all, when someone sends me a long message using /msg, the message gets cut off and I only see half of their message. Also, my Optifine is just screwed up. When I try to use it, it zooms in fully and it's UPSIDEDOWN! I tried to change the settings but it didn't help. Anyway I can fix it?
Bogey knows about the first but think he struggled to re-create, probably still working on a fix. Dunno about second wasn't aware optifine was re-added.

Green_Giant

Although the client does have it's own zoom feature, It is different from optifines (When you zoom in optifine it changes to a smooth cursor mode) - And yes I am having the same issues as Darren.

Chinwonder2

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Jul 13, 2014, 02:49 PM
Bogey knows about the first but think he struggled to re-create, probably still working on a fix. Dunno about second wasn't aware optifine was re-added.
I personally don't have any of these problems. Maybe if you pm bogey any logs you may have, that may help. :)

Green_Giant

Quote from: chinwonder on Jul 13, 2014, 02:53 PM
Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Jul 13, 2014, 02:49 PM
I personally don't have any of these problems. Maybe if you pm bogey any logs you may have, that may help. :)
Have you updated your client to the latest version?

supermoppet

I am gonna try it

BluetigerESW

I know this may be an already known problem, but when I try to increase the memory and save it, the next time I open the client it just goes back to where it was at before, any reason for that?
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

JBeddy (Nebs)

Is the sft client still a thing and is it still of use? I love it back in the day

MrEpicWonder

It's still a thing and it's definately of use, still recommended today :)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Green_Giant

Quote from: JBeddy (Nebs) on Jul 05, 2015, 07:53 PMIs the sft client still a thing and is it still of use? I love it back in the day
A lot of things we used to love from the client back in the day is gone, but it's still really nice. :)

MX2005

i cant login on 'SFT client'.
what do i do?