Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Post your FACE!

Started by Pimmert, Aug 16, 2011, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pimmert

Aug 16, 2011, 08:19 PM Last Edit: Aug 06, 2019, 03:37 PM by xJimJam
If you always wondered, "How does that person look like in real life???"

Then this is the place to find out!

That is.. if that person posts their face!

To start as a good example for others, post yours!

So Have some guts! And show us the faces behind those minecraft characters!

RULES:

>> 1: Make it .jpeg/.jpg OR upload it via http://tinypic.com/ and just paste the 2nd link they give you in your reply in between the [ /img ] and [ img ] tags (remove the space in-between the brackets).

>> 2: Don't post super high res pictures, keep them below the 1mb please!

>> 3: Don't post anything else here then your pic and maybe some text that goes with it, but DON'T go start a conversation/discussion here, or post pictureless replies.

>> 4: Don't post completely unrecognisable, cartoon/drawn or fake pics. Be honest and don't show a fake pic just to create a "good" or "funny" impression (By that I mean: Real legit funny/good pics are allowed but pics of people/things you are not aren't allowed.)

(Most of these rules are because of the fact that if you dont follow them, we steal up to many mb's with this topic :P)

REMEMBER: If you have Facebook or something, your picture is already somewhere on the interwebs.
But thats different then posting it here, since it WILL/MIGHT be linked to your nickname ingame. So if you post your face on here, remember that you put it on the interwebs!!! It is your own responsibility. (I as myself dont care, because, what are they going to do with my picture? Use it somewhere in another country? k.. I dont care :P)

Only do this if you WANT to place it here, and remember that everyone looks awesome :D There are no people that are ugly on the outside! There are only people that are ugly on the inside

Fixed your typo. <3 Qwerty
^ shame on him for not noticing a different typo :heart:

Tinoow

Aug 16, 2011, 08:21 PM #1 Last Edit: Jan 15, 2013, 09:45 PM by Tinoow
Removed my fancy picture as it's almost 2 years old now (time flies on SFT) New pictures are to be found within this thread!

Pimmert

Aug 16, 2011, 08:22 PM #2 Last Edit: Oct 11, 2011, 12:11 PM by Pimmert
Put up a new one, from last saturday (8th october), this was the most normal one I could find. Btw, im in mid air on that pic.
(look at that girl behind me enjoying the partaay!)

mordalthunder

Aug 16, 2011, 08:46 PM #3 Last Edit: Aug 14, 2016, 10:30 PM by Stath

3rd one from the left with the Heineken bottle and pointing at the camera  :steve:

goremaker

Aug 16, 2011, 10:02 PM #4 Last Edit: Aug 17, 2011, 05:41 AM by Pimmert
one i used in the last "post your face" thread

Also, before this gets crazy, you should add to the rules that if you post a pic that it is of you and not a cartoon character or some random celebrity.

Pimmert: Look at rule #1, post only 1 pic of your FACE. And if someone is not smart enough to understand, his/her post gets removed. But because I dont want to let you down and people still might not be smart to get rule #1, I made a new rule, #5

xavidram

Aug 17, 2011, 03:57 AM #5 Last Edit: Aug 17, 2011, 04:34 AM by xavidram
Well helow there :D nice to meat u :P

Bioclaw

my girlfriend and I last summer after our vollyball win!! :D

jordiebee

This was taking during my cousins planking phase... any place he could plank he did, then he took a picture of me :L

About 3 weeks ago. I edited it, if you want me to post original just ask :D

jaybarrowes

lol, just took a random pic of my from my computer.. heres what i look like.. while playin minecraft on my computer lol

chaozx31

Aug 31, 2011, 04:43 PM #9 Last Edit: Sep 11, 2011, 08:38 PM by EliotRoby
Yes, I'm too old for y'all  ;D
and ironically, yes, My name IS Ian Curtis
NO, my parent's didn't mean to name me after the Joy Division suicidal lead singer xP

ATM; I'm betraying y'all on WoW xD jkjkjk

edit by eliot: coolest name ever

EliotRoby

Sep 11, 2011, 08:37 PM #10 Last Edit: Mar 14, 2012, 01:57 AM by EliotRoby
somebody deleted my pic, so heres a new one

my rooooom

itsConnor_

this is me in paris 2 years ago.
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Craigy1

Sep 20, 2011, 07:39 PM #12 Last Edit: Sep 20, 2011, 07:46 PM by Craigy1
yeah the camera flipped my room

Post Merge: Sep 20, 2011, 07:46 PM

aww light blocks out most of my hair

Genuis_kid97

:D Picture of me taken 5 min ago xD

pink_elephantz

Portrait photo taken @school. The photographer is always giving me a hard time : /

cavscout11cav

I will re-add my pic..

Also if you grief, not only will I ban you, I will come to your house and treat you like a terrorist  ;D

two pics cause Im cool like that

DoggieJnr

zachary31798

this is me, btw its 2 am in the morning, so its not the best. =)

waziel

Yeah.. This is not how i look like, really... Just made it hard for the photographer at my school, to take a good picture of me, that my parents actually could look at, without crying...

Well, ruined a photographers life: DONE.

And the shiny skin was because of the 3 light thingys who was pointed at me. :pig:

Towelie

Here's a self-portrait that i just took of me.
It's legit.
PS: The damn steve head is a lot bigger than i thought and made of cheap cartboard :\ But i guess 3$ is a decent price for it.
I just thought it would be better.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Miricx

Oct 11, 2011, 01:41 PM #20 Last Edit: Jul 29, 2013, 04:11 PM by The Lovin Spoon
wats this

EliotRoby

more recent than the other one. in case you dont have me on skype this is my skype picture.

yes its normal to think im sexy, dont be shy

boymac45

the wait is over!

its a bit dark but here is me at a Halloween party last year :P i love glow sticks.

P.S. ill post a better pic later, im just too lazy.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU LIFT BRAH?

Chaosgirasol

Finally I am posting, here is me running last week.

The Huntsman

Oct 12, 2011, 05:44 PM #24 Last Edit: Oct 07, 2012, 12:31 AM by The Huntsman
Ok, here's a newer picture.. And YES, I am most likely older than you are. Deal with it. c: