Mar 28, 2024, 09:09 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Post your FACE!

Started by Pimmert, Aug 16, 2011, 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Ok, here it goes. you finally convinced me to post a picture :\

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

millsyboi

Sorry for bad quality and bad photo, My room isnt huge plus my webcam sucks eggnog :/

Miricx

came to NYC to meet spen, heres a pic of spen surfing, im sitting in the helicopter

natehs2000

updated. My friend and I at a halloween party.

TRITIUMNITR0X

BAM. Moms everywhere are so jelly. Especially boymacs mom.
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Yhrite

Guess I should post mine, All the profile pictures I take always end up dark or too angled to see; so I done the only thing I could do to fix that...Instagram

VikingEatsMeat

Seems the old, old, old post your face topic is gone, so I'll be posting this new picture. :D

If anyone actually bothers with looking at me, I'd like to point out that my hair isn't usually that orange, the reason is mainly because I was standing below a lamp, which makes my hair look like a fireball. And the pink armband was a free-entry pass to the towns best club. Pink isn't really my color. :P

... And yes, I'm pretty drunk on that picture. As I am on most of the pictures I have of myself. ::)

pimmerik

tyty71089

me getting slapped really hard in highschool during marching band practice. i was in drumline, we did stupid things when we took breaks.

MarisaKirisame

MarisaKirisamex3 in SFT. :3 That's my Marisa Kirisame tattoo.

IPwnCreeps

Im the one on the right, le sisters on the left :p hanging in Australia :3

hobodavid

millsyboi

New haircut....
(Awful image quality deal with it, i found my camera but its in 10 pieces so meh back to crappy phone camera)

A Silly Nacho

Many people know my face from Skype. So, why not:

Alright, alright. Calm down ladies!

rackoflamb

MarisaKirisame

Fahk u creex i'm batmin

DolimiccanDragon

Me being bored in school :P
I'm kinda just here. Profile pic credit to Tim Ashley Jenkins, creator of Grapple Force Rena and Petal Crash.

Applay

Never got to post a picture of me here.. So here it is.
My webcam has a horrible quality, but this is the only picture I have... I don't usually take pictures of myself cause I'm that lazy.

MosesRN

Jan 26, 2013, 12:08 AM #143 Last Edit: Feb 20, 2014, 04:26 PM by stuartman9
repost :D

boymac45

The boymac shirt is finally in my possession!

HOW MUCH CAN YOU LIFT BRAH?

djay732

Needed an upate. Here :D

LUFC4eva

Dinosaur hat FTW :3   ;)

kylesentra

This is me, the  long-haired one getting the fake bunny fingers. Just brewing some biological weapons for the government, nothing much :P.

And here is a more recent photo of me making REALLY crappy pasta XD. Seriously? How the F*ck do you screw up pasta? Improved since then, but won't be winning cooking shows any time soon.

P.S. I miss my long hair. Stupid compulsory conscription lol.

Did I mention compulsory conscription? Here's me in the army, combat engineers! Dicking around with explosives, building bridges and other random crap the infantry are too dumb to do.

I wonder if that photo was supposed to be classified information? Meh.

Post Merge: Feb 14, 2013, 04:41 PM

Seriously I can't say D*cking around? Male genitaling my ass.

J6unlimited

Piratelord_Jacky

This is me! Deal with it!  ;)