Apr 25, 2024, 06:05 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheStarNomad✯

Says the person who afks, has the best reactions and gets hyper like i do. Pfft.

Long time StarNomad

BloodQueenRazlc

Has cute dragon like profile picture and is staff on many servers :D

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
DARREN
hi

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

BloodQueenRazlc

BloodQueenRazlc

Don't know you cuz you play on survival and I play pocket :P

Zoe13

Lucy_23x

IS A POCKET MOD
YEEAHHHHHHH!

Quote from: QuadKaiden|Yuggy on Aug 06, 2016, 10:32 PMStill has me in their signature?
I can remove it if you hate it that much ;-;

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

danielle627

Lucy_23x

TheStarNomad✯

"Rare species of Lucy"

By definition, that means you're the biggest noob

Long time StarNomad

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Stormξηder ღ on Aug 07, 2016, 06:36 PM"Rare species of Lucy"

Is gonna get a slap in the face ...

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 07, 2016, 06:43 PM
Quote from: Stormξηder ღ on Aug 07, 2016, 06:36 PM"Rare species of Lucy"

Is gonna get a slap in the face ...
Is totally gonna change that sentence in her profile to something else now

Long time StarNomad

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

Zoe13

Lucy_23x

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

Lucy_23x

eye_nine

Kamer

I think they are a great EH for survival!  :D

Lucy_23x