Apr 19, 2024, 03:44 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

She be the best, no second thoughts, she's amazing. Sparkle can always put a smile on my face, we talk like every day and she's turning me into a white girl. ;n; Also has an amazing smile. Sparkle is thebest. ^-^
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

TheGoldenKibby

I can't tell if they're a guy with a girl name, or a girl that has a guy username. Obsessed with gardening hoes for more than obvious reasons. Name is Shannon?

GotAnError

His remarks are as golden as his username. Fairly annoying in spleef, but fun to talk to nonetheless ;D
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

boudreau999

Talk to him a lot and he likes to make fun of me  :-X

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

krankenstein20

DarkTrainer45

Pixelmon player dont know anything else about him to be honest

UnitedWeDance

Is dark and is a trainer lolol ... and has a perfect +69 forum rating currently  ::)

N1ux_

She's a pixelmon admin....I don't know her really ;(

YoAdrienne

Has an obscene amount of uptime, If I remember correctly is decent builder. Only ever seen em on survival.

ACrazyHobo

Katherine

Sammasaurus95Rex

N1ux_

ryan_m004

Lots of uptime, great player and easy to ge along with! ;)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

The Lovin Spoon

dear every third replier, FUCK YOU.

there, i did it guys, we would just hate ourselves otherwise

also pls say something nice about me, no hate

katoon123

Jan 22, 2015, 11:52 PM #616 Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 12:00 AM by katoon123
write that im like super cool and super awesome n den like say im king of sft and den like, say miri id do anythin for u u should be owner topkek miri5supaowner69

Green_Giant

Is Peppa pig's soon to be husband. Also really great at making banners etc. :D

mewbow

Lazy_0ne

A great artist and really nice person in general. I remember when she was just a little jmod :')

Darren64_NY

N1ux_

Darren64_NY

wahauger