Apr 16, 2024, 07:30 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

Only really realised he was a player when he created the Alien-tech crate.

Great crate btw! c:

A pretty good guy. :D
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

N1ux_

LUFC4eva

spen96

emm10

N1ux_

TheGoldenKibby

MrEpicWonder

Don't know too much about him, got unbanned recently. Loves/Likes Avenged Sevenfold, has been to download festival. Seems to be a great guy!
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

LUFC4eva

DarkTrainer45

LUFC noob Ofc Ofc lol jk good person I don't talk to him much tho but he's a tru nub on survival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren64_NY

Freakin' posted before me and now I have to change it...

Green_Giant

Posts on here a lot, which means that this is at least my second post about him possibly third.

JinxOnTheLoose

Loves giving people hugs. Maybe too much.  :creeper:

Green_Giant

DarkTrainer45

2sweg4youz
Architect on survival mega boss 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrEpicWonder

Has the word "Dark" in his name. Refering to darkness, and i like darkness. C:

Green_Giant

Likes butterscotch angel delight, but hasn't watched The Walking Dead TV show. Also cheated on the last 10 hour challenge I sent him, but meh.

N1ux_

MrEpicWonder

DarkTrainer45

MrEpicWonder

Darren64_NY