Apr 24, 2024, 10:36 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Tyvic is an Epic and Loyal SFT player ^.^
Seems like an amazing guy  :P
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tyvic

Never knew him, but he's a really cool player, plays on Pixelmon but me survival :P

tylerinator

Stancrazy

A kewl person that stays up too late for her own good

Stancrazy

Sparks, doesn't have the ability to cover the dark with a blanket.

Tyvic

Darren64_NY

Fire_Lord_Nero

diggydogck

An old friend that I hope to see in the future.
(Great guy)

Green_Giant

Didn't really know him that well until we built the current world 1 spawn together. Really nice guy and a talented builder. :D

JinxOnTheLoose

The most fabulous taco ever. Builds amazing things and is super helpful and kind <3

MrEpicWonder

She's Jinxie, great person, known her for a while, don't talk often, but she's cool :D
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

mike219966

He is MrEpicWonder *shrugs* Wonder is already wonderful, but EpicWonder is more EPIC than just Wonder. (i really have no idea what i am talking about  :P )

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Tyvic

Cool mod, has a cute dog in his profile picture.

Fire_Lord_Nero

DarkTrainer45

Cireshie

Is calling people nubs when he is truly the biggest nub of them all.
Betrayed survival for factions, you hater!

N1ux_

MrEpicWonder

Xenii, where do i start? Amazing person, don't talk to him too often, but he's a coolkid, should totally get skype.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

iLaxrv10

MrEpicWonder is a lovely person who is very active on and off the forums and in game
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tyvic

Only see his face on forums, fun guy that I recently met via forums.

N1ux_

Some red guy named tyvic, always makes cool events and projects

DarkTrainer45

Amazing person really easy to get along with a can be a noob at times it he's still a good friend and a weird legend

MrEpicWonder

A nub who i've known for a while, used to be great friends, drifted away from eachother. Still talk sometimes.