Mar 29, 2024, 12:09 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embon

Name is probably Lucy, occasionally wonders if they have no friends and I think likes cats which I respect.  :heart:

Aymaneto

Is an amazing person inside out, never looks for trouble c:

Embon

Super sweet person that made me really happy.  :heart:  :heart:

eye_nine

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

BloodQueenRazlc

eye_nine

Is now a Mod and I just realized this...

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 07, 2016, 03:40 PMHas an adorable relative
You wouldn't call my little brother adorable if you lived with him....

Lucy_23x

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Jul 07, 2016, 04:02 PMWonders if she has friends
I do, I really really do.

Quote from: Eye_Nine on Jul 07, 2016, 04:04 PMIs now a Mod and I just realized this...

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jul 07, 2016, 03:40 PMHas an adorable relative
You wouldn't call my little brother adorable if you lived with him....
Ugh absolutely would.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

eye_nine

Lucy_23x

MasterX70

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Lucy_23x

danielle627

Owner of FireFac, amazing friend, raging gamer, and funny :D

Lucy_23x

Izzdaer

Lucy_23x

Lucy_23x

Darth_Noob

Knows that she knows that she deffinitely loves her

eye_nine