Mar 28, 2024, 10:47 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aelia Angel

Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Dec 24, 2016, 05:21 PMHappy Friend of mine ^^ Shh...There's a twinkle in her eye she also could blow up world?!
I wouldnt blow up the world! I was made to PROTECT this world!
I have a feeling to person ABOVE me wants to blow up the world though...

*glares at Lucy* Don't. You. Dare.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Dantdm_jr123

Dec 25, 2016, 06:33 PM #2951 Last Edit: Dec 25, 2016, 06:40 PM by Dantdm_jr123
^ Is a kitty that glares.>:D

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Dec 25, 2016, 06:24 PM*glares at Lucy* Don't. You. Dare.

- blew up random bits of land for the lol or when angry
- burnt down forests for same reason as ^
- spawned in ton of TNT on a server because got annoyed and did light a bit of it
- faction leader, self explanatory

Im not that dangerous guys, come on!

Quote from: Dantdm_jr123 on Dec 25, 2016, 06:33 PM>:D
Someone who has done this face, and i didnt know this face even existed so
Im gonna be using this
A lot
Thanks for teaching me <3

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Dantdm_jr123

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Dec 25, 2016, 10:33 PM
Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Dec 25, 2016, 06:24 PM*glares at Lucy* Don't. You. Dare.

- blew up random bits of land for the lol or when angry
- burnt down forests for same reason as ^
- spawned in ton of TNT on a server because got annoyed and did light a bit of it
- faction leader, self explanatory

Im not that dangerous guys, come on!

Quote from: Dantdm_jr123 on Dec 25, 2016, 06:33 PM>:D
Someone who has done this face, and i didnt know this face even existed so
Im gonna be using this
A lot
Thanks for teaching me <3

Your welcome >:D

Aelia Angel

Had a conversation in which I dont quite understand. ???
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Smileyface2288

Doesn't understand certain conversations and protects the world!

Darren64_NY

lionblaze10

Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod

Smileyface2288

lionblaze10

Don't know much about you, but you seem fun

Lucy_23x

A lad I know who has worked on some type of project with henrywclayton

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MasterX70

I know she is awesomesauce at drawing, and I think that she secretly thinks that she is adorable. ;3

MrEpicWonder

Dark souls scrub, mean, hurts my feels, teases me abt being stupid in games, specifically fallout 4.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

MasterX70

Is my dark souls bestie. :heart::heart::heart:
Makes me proud with his skittles and progress.
Has a creepy ass horse mask.
I think he'd totally get his butt kicked by me tho. ;D

MrEpicWonder

Is incorrect because it's a unicorn mask, and yes dark souls bestie.

Would get his ass kicked by me in most games, Kappa.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

MasterX70

Is kinda incorrect because it's somewhat a horse, and it's STILL creepy.

Would get his ass kicked by me in Ds1 and Ds2. ;3
Capra.

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

MasterX70

lionblaze10

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

Lucy_23x