Mar 29, 2024, 08:36 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRabster1428/Crnge

Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Smileyface2288

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

IiRr22Bb

SpeashuLK

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Aelia Angel

Owner of Wood4U and /warp ChanAuto in Survival.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

reiner_13

The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

MrChanango

Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Apr 30, 2017, 01:30 PMOwner of Wood4U and /warp ChanAuto in Survival.
OK this is amazing ;)
And Reiner is a lemon
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Elder 3/21/18

reiner_13

The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

MrChanango

Founder at ModMart!
Survival Elder 3/21/18

reiner_13

Ty sir

I know you wanna throw a rock at your track coach ;)

(BTW for anyone reading this, I DIDNT break my elbow. I just hurt it pretty bad. I really don't care that Chan wrote that, I don't take any offense to it. It was my own fault that I hurt my elbow. JUST TO CLEAR IT UP A LITTLE BEFORE YA JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS)
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

TheStarNomad✯

Survival mod noob who seems to be in a lemon war with mrchan

Long time StarNomad

theP

Random person that sayed that reiner  seems to be in a lemon war with mrchan

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

DARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARRENDARREN

his name is Darren.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Darren64_NY

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

lionblaze10

Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it

Lucy_23x

IiRr22Bb

Darren64_NY

IiRr22Bb