Apr 18, 2024, 02:03 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

What do you know and think about the person above?

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Feb 24, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

werewolfxx5

Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

Waddupcuz

GoldenDruid76

Just a person. Nothing to see here.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Waddupcuz

Lucy_23x

Some weird dude who thinks hes a big shot ewww

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Darth_Noob

Lucy_23x

ITS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING EVER

and ikr cr1 is lucky to have me

Waddupcuz

"thinks they are a big shot" i do not think, i know.... thought you would know too.. lmfao and you calling me weird means i am normal because abnormalities are normal?? maybe you're just trying to tilt me.. but really you're a nerd  :D

Darren64_NY

td998

Always reminds me to drink water ty bby ily

Kiannaa

Uh no, shouldn't be liking Darren he's gross af

ew

Lucy_23x

Lucy_23x

ping99811

If his name was cut in half, it'd be ir2b

Lucy_23x

If his name was cut in half it would be tris or tri

...... oooooohhhhh

Miricx

puts cringey quotes in his signature

framily friendly toxicity

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Miricx on Apr 11, 2018, 07:13 PMputs cringey quotes in his signature
ARE YOU ASSUMING MY GENDER
I AM A GURL

GoldenDruid76

Just a person. Nothing to see here.

finb

Lucy_23x

Crinjy

I think Lucy is a very bubbly girl and she's super kind. We've only spoken to each other a couple of times on Discord and I don't know her well but I'd love to be her friend. :)