Apr 20, 2024, 10:24 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What do you collect?

Started by Towelie, Apr 22, 2016, 09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy_0ne

I guess I collect friendship bracelets; whenever they fall off or break and I can't put them back on I put them in a little box. Right now I have 9 in the box

Dpa1991

I have a screw collection. My grandpa use to be a carpenter and built a lot of stuff so he always collected screws from stuff and he passed it down to me a few months ago. Its shockingly handy to have too. I actually had my own before he gave me his, it just wasnt as big.

omelott

I used to collect stuffed animals. I have a few hundred of them stored away. Not a big deal... :)

iLaxrv10

I collect college banners. Ive currently decorated the basement in my moms house with banners from colleges I've either visited, want to visit, or like.  :o
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Bug

Quote from: omelott on Apr 22, 2016, 09:23 PMI used to collect stuffed animals. I have a few hundred of them stored away. Not a big deal... :)

My Aunt worked for TY when I was young. I think I have over 400 :O
-If life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back, and let the world wonder how you did it.

SuperJK

Quote from: Jinxie on Apr 22, 2016, 11:25 AMbut my favourite is my Sailor Moon figure.
Cool Sailor Moon

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Dogggeh

I collect surfboards.

My favourite would probably be the same board Mick Fanning surfs also signed by him. :P

nuggetzor150

I collect crystals/minerals and random wet preserved specimens, as well as bones.

Dimondman2

I collect rocks,
Mostly local stuff like (agates and quartz etc)

JohnOaklyjohn

I collect food.

I don't know which one was most valuable cuz I already ate it...

John

Redwolf54

I mainly collect Nintendo items, primarily Pokemon cards and Amiibos, I especially value my Fire Emblem Amiibos, nothing must happen to them.

TheCaveman24

Movie tickets, sports tickets, and any other thing you'd get a ticket for.

765Zombie

i collect acorns. for no reason whatsover. okay MOVING ONNN...

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Bugman657 on Apr 22, 2016, 11:51 PM
Quote from: omelott on Apr 22, 2016, 09:23 PMI used to collect stuffed animals. I have a few hundred of them stored away. Not a big deal... :)

My Aunt worked for TY when I was young. I think I have over 400 :O
I used to, tooooo :O
Now I don't feel so weird :D

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Pookalton

Probably a very common thing to collect, but I collect coins! I have hundreds of them, and I just sit here hoping that one day they will be worth millions... xD

I also collect rocks.

Jyncs

I have a comic collection, though I could not tell you which one is worth the most or which one I like the best. However I stopped collecting them early 2000's because financial reasons and just haven't gotten back into them.

I also collect Vinylmations from Disney. I have several variants and rare ones so it is hard to pick which one I like best out of those as well.

I like this one though http://s3.amazonaws.com/trampt/images/products/000/168/803/Robots_4_-_Sid_Chase-Enrique_Pita-Vinylmation-Disney-trampt-168803o.jpg?1407166737

I also collect a lot of different things star wars(vinylmations, lego sets, older items) and again, I don't have a favorite :D