Apr 25, 2024, 09:17 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Minecraft: Pocket Edition Server

Started by Towelie, Apr 15, 2014, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Protections can now only be done by staff members.
Sorry for the inconvenience but it was too abuseable before.
All the protections were deleted as there were a lot of issues with random protected land.
Ask a staff member to protect your build!

PS: This will change soon when mordal makes his protection plugin

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Barbacue2

I am actually going to be playing games on my phone again xD

Noob75

Yayayyayay!! Now my idea dosent have to be used

TheMop123

Unnecessary language and being generally annoying

KnifeStryke

Towelie, you should REALLY add PvP. Its very difficult to simply let someone raid you and not attack them. I think at least one world should have PvP on it. Sorry if I'm being a pest, but I think your server would be 99% better if it was PvP survival instead of peaceful survival

Towelie

Quote from: KnifeStryke on Apr 18, 2014, 04:08 PM
Towelie, you should REALLY add PvP. Its very difficult to simply let someone raid you and not attack them. I think at least one world should have PvP on it. Sorry if I'm being a pest, but I think your server would be 99% better if it was PvP survival instead of peaceful survival
We'll work on a plugin that allows pvp in one way or another

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

TheMop123

KnifeStryke

Apr 18, 2014, 04:19 PM #57 Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 04:56 PM by KnifeStryke
Quote from: Towelie on Apr 18, 2014, 04:15 PM
Quote from: KnifeStryke on Apr 18, 2014, 04:08 PM
We'll work on a plugin that allows pvp in one way or another
Thank you! I just got a diamond sword and I don't have any way to use it with out PvP :) and BTW the server looks GREAT

Post Merge: Apr 18, 2014, 04:56 PM

Towelie I would also like to report some people. There gamer tags are girlgamerxD and girlygamerxxx. They have stolen all my teams items and they are profusely swearing and they are lighting people on fire and saying really hurtful things. I really don't want players like that screwing up your server. :(

TheMop123

Um knight apparently you let them have our base :(
Towelie. My brother is 11 and he likes the server but he does not know how to act when people do something he doesn't like. He usually says things that he will regret later but there is no real hate behind the words. His name is bluepanda454 and i do not want him getting banned.
also he claims to hate the server because of the players.
my point is that we need a friendly community to make players like my brother enjoy playing on the server

saul

Hey Towelie

I haven't been on hut looked at the comments it looks like you need staff I haven't been in cause my iPad is mucked up but when I do I'm gonna look if you need staff I'll be glad to help out or even nominating some

Thx fangs123

tylerinator

YES! i have had pocket edition for a while and i was about to delete it cuz it was getting boring well... guess what.... NOT ANYMORE! now i can get my siblings on :D

Towelie

It's true, we need staff on pocket but I won't just promote anyone. At the moment I am focusing on existing or ex-staff from other servers.
Not going to promote random players to admins.

TheMop123

I bet I'm really annoying every one by now
But hey. Take a look at some screen shots taken by blue panda

Towelie

Quote from: TheMop123 on Apr 19, 2014, 09:31 AM
I bet I'm really annoying every one by now
But hey. Take a look at some screen shots taken by blue panda

Tell you what, I think we just got a new mod. (you) :P

TheMop123

Apr 19, 2014, 03:22 PM #64 Last Edit: Apr 19, 2014, 06:28 PM by TheMop123
Oh meh god thanks Towelie
I'm on the server now.
sorry it took so long to reply

Post Merge: Apr 19, 2014, 06:28 PM

Towelie i am on now

TheMop123

Apr 20, 2014, 05:41 PM #65 Last Edit: Apr 21, 2014, 10:33 AM by TheMop123
Toweleh......

Post Merge: Apr 20, 2014, 06:03 PM

Towelie i am on the server now :)

Post Merge: Apr 21, 2014, 10:33 AM

I'm really sorry for spamming up the chat with trying to get hold of u Towelie.
U r probably just really annoyed at me but.
I seem to notice that my permissions have ever so slightly changed on the server.
Am I now a mod?
I don't really get it.

AzGotSwag

I need to wait for the 23th of April to get MC PE, my iphone is being fixed, due to it falling into a bucket of soda, it smelled good, but had to fix it, it take almost a month now ...

WillowRain22

Getting it now  cant get enough of sft out and about :)

oskito

Remember when i suggested this and you said there is absolutely no chance of this ever happening, i deserve an apology  :P.

TheMop123

Quote from: oskito on Apr 23, 2014, 10:54 PM
Remember when i suggested this and you said there is absolutely no chance of this ever happening, i deserve an apology  :P.

lol.
Towelie has some apologising to do xD

Towelie

Quote from: oskito on Apr 23, 2014, 10:54 PM
I'm sorry xD

EaglesFeather

BlisterMiner

When signing in for the first time on the PE server, what password are we supposed to use? Ive tried my SFT forums password but it won't accept it.

TheMop123

Just use anything.
Am I allowed to make a few suggestions?

TheMop123

I've had no response so I thought I'd go ahead and make a few suggestions.
The protection plugin.
I know that no ordinary players can go and protect a building but it really annoys me that you have to have a   
specific area to build in of the right shape before you even start building. I have also found a few errors with adding people to a certain protection.
I have also noticed that  people do not play as much as they used to.I also find that I am the only staff member on alot of the time and annoy alot of the players by prioritizing with who I go to help next  (based on who asks first)
My point is we need to find a few trustworthy, active players that we could make staff
As Towelie said and although I don't apply to this I think that players that are already staff on another server and play on the pocket edition server should be staff. Although this may not be my call I would like to recommend Sparkle_Sun and 8d2 as staff.
My last point is that I, along with many other players are upset and disappointed with the amount of griefing going on throughout the 4 worlds and I doubt that no one would reject to a world reset.
Also is it possible to rollback certain chunks to get rid of the griefed chunks?
Thank you
Mop