[Global News] Two Twelve Year Old Girls Attempt to Sacrfice Classmate to Slender

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Jun 03, 2014, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovin Spoon

Two 12-year-old girls from Waukesha, Wisconsin are facing attempted murder charges following a brutal attack on one of their classmates. An attack they say was inspired by their devotion to internet horror myth Slender Man.

The accused, Morgan Geyser and Anissa Weier, are alleged to have invited a friend over for a sleepover, during which they had planned to murder her in order to appeal to Slender Man, who they say lived in a mansion in nearby countryside.

While out at a park the next day, Geyser is accused of stabbing their "friend" 19 times before leaving her for dead. The friend survived, however, having staggered towards a road where she was discovered and rushed to hospital.

The Journal Sentinel has a chilling account of the crime, including claims from Geyser that Slender Man had threatened to kill her family if she did not commit the murder.

zomcri

Lolwha?

Well if she thought slenderman lived near her she's probebly had a drug or something....

xavidram

I have been reading up on this for the past few days. Most people blame the internet and how screwed up it is. And although they do have a point, it sometimes falls on the parents and them keeping an eye on their children and what they watch. But little is said about their parents apart of them working, either way it can also fall on the type of person who reads or sees things on the internet and how they react. Some of us have seen some crazy shit on the internet, but we aren't going around killing people, well I don't at least, don't know the rest of you all. Either way, I read that creepy-pasta where they read about slenderman wrote a statement saying that slender man is not real, in hopes that if there are any other paranoid girls or kids like those two girls that they read it before doing something of the same.

What is kind of worth noting is that from the pictures of the girls, they kind of do look like those stereotypical otakus. And at the same time they look like they have the crazy eyes.

sources:
http://kotaku.com/creepypasta-had-to-issue-a-statement-saying-slender-man-1585713079
http://www.creepypasta.com/statement-wisconsin-stabbing/
http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-call-reveals-victims-struggle-slender-man-stabbing/story?id=23986974
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/two-12-year-old-girls-stabbed-their-friend-19-times-saying-i

lioneatszebra

brb, living offline

Eternal_Jamie

Doubt they would have jumped from reading it to instantly wanting to kill someone. Most likely they had a slow fall into a crazed belief in it, maybe even schizophrenic like behaviour as dj says... ever way it's sad no one noticed.

Loasty

The littlest things can cause someone to start having mental breakdowns and thoughts like these :l  Thats why i dont like horror stuff and i freak at my sisters when they look at things like that because all it takes is something so little to trigger something like happend here and its upsetting... From what i read the little girl who got stabbed is okay but im not positive as i had to stop reading it at school....
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

spen96

The person who was attacked is now in stable condition at a hospital but multiple stab wounds came within millimeters of vital arteries and organs.

tylerinator

I am the only one wondering why the heck 2 girls this young did this? and what could they have possibly used a knife from the kitchen?????

maxwolf28

Quote from: tylerinator on Jun 04, 2014, 11:33 PM
I am the only one wondering why the heck 2 girls this young did this? and what could they have possibly used a knife from the kitchen?????
a knife is probably one of the easiest weapons to obtain.

spen96

Most likely the easiest to obtain thing and also very easy to get rid of I would imagine.

ACrazyHobo

Quote from: spen96 on Jun 05, 2014, 02:21 AM
Most likely the easiest to obtain thing and also very easy to get rid of I would imagine.

Not that spen has ever done this kinda thing or anything..  :o

deeklz

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 05, 2014, 01:16 AM

Nope, they obviously used a stick.

Of course they used a knife, it said "stab" in the article.

zomcri

Quote from: Deekota_ on Jun 09, 2014, 05:15 AM
Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 05, 2014, 01:16 AM

Nope, they obviously used a stick.

Of course they used a knife, it said "stab" in the article.
Tbh you can stab someone with a stick xD. But yeah, probebly a knife