Minecraft FAQ

Started by VikingEatsMeat, Dec 23, 2010, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiggerCreep

Updated yet again.

Shazamzzy

there is something wered with this computer or something.
i cant use the shout thingy.
att some places like ''the donating bar has been coverd for this month'' its like 4 cm to the right.
and i can click on the vote button.

anone know how to help me :/
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Fractalion

Quote from: Joel_Malmius on May 29, 2012, 03:06 PM
there is something wered with this computer or something.
i cant use the shout thingy.
att some places like ''the donating bar has been coverd for this month'' its like 4 cm to the right.
and i can click on the vote button.

anone know how to help me :/

What web browser are you using?

cherrypopgirl

how long did it take to weite that o.o

Miricx

VikingEatsMeat

Hey guys. It seems it's time for an update of the FAQ, according to the new rules that's following in the wake of the server reset. :)

(By the way, Miricx it took around an afternoon and evening to write the whole thing.) ::)

VikingEatsMeat

Hey guys. The FAQ is in need of an update, and I'm not that well versed in all the new stuff, so I don't feel like I'm the guy for the job. Also, I can't edit posts of my old account that was deleted for inactivity... :-\

Things that needs updating:

• How do I get blocks/money
Under the 2nd suggestion, trading, add a small note about Autoshops (how they work, requirements for having one, etc.)
Also, the amount of sites to vote for the server and and probably how much you can earn by doing that. :)
  • Where can I build a house?
Change the stuff about /warp wild1 /wild2 to just writing /random and maybe add a little advise about getting your newly built house protected from griefing.
  • Making a bridge
It seems the cobble blocks that're supposed to be next to each other are not. Should be fixed.
  • Maybe add a list of the servers that SFT is running?

I think that was it for now. :P

VikingEatsMeat

Quote from: TheHuntingHunter on Nov 27, 2012, 04:54 AM
I'd be happy to update it, however I'll need access to a computer first. I usually use my phone for things like this, but I prefer my PC for more complex forum codes.

If you want, I can update/finish it Wednesday or Thursday, depends on my schedule. That is, with your permission? ;)
That would be great. ;) Remember to add things such as autoshops, warps and all the other stuff you always see new players ask about. ;)

NYPDOfficer250

Please update the FAQ. You only get 2,000 emp max from voting, and you get items by voting as well.

Spookystorm

Quote from: NYPDOfficer250 on Jan 31, 2013, 01:21 PM
Please update the FAQ. You only get 2,000 emp max from voting, and you get items by voting as well.
Please don't bump topics like that. This was last posted in in November.

Cabbage

Quote from: Spookystorm on Feb 01, 2013, 06:34 PM
Quote from: NYPDOfficer250 on Jan 31, 2013, 01:21 PM
Please don't bump topics like that. This was last posted in in November.
its a sticky topic makes no difference

Nafi

VikingEatsMeat

Today I was randomly looking through the forum and by chance I came across this topic...
Close to 3 years old. The nostalgia. :D

But almost all the information in the topic needs to be updated/changed/removed and I think it might be missing a billion things.
So you (whoever has the authority) should probably unsticky and archive/delete it, because it's close to useless and probably no one even reads it anymore. Also I heard somewhere that some people were going to make an SFT wiki, which is pretty cool, and probably more effective than a long forgotten forum topic. ;)

Kaninka

Quote from: VikingEatsMeat on Aug 28, 2013, 01:03 AM
Today I was randomly looking through the forum and by chance I came across this topic...

But almost all the information in the topic needs to be updated/changed/removed and I think it might be missing a billion things.
So you (whoever has the authority) should probably unsticky and archive/delete it, because it's close to useless and probably no one even reads it anymore. Also I heard somewhere that some people were going to make an SFT wiki, which is pretty cool, and probably more effective than a long forgotten forum topic. ;)

For the spirit of it, I will update it later :P  :zombie:

VikingEatsMeat

Quote from: Kaninka on Aug 28, 2013, 04:03 AM
Quote from: VikingEatsMeat on Aug 28, 2013, 01:03 AM

For the spirit of it, I will update it later :P  :zombie:
Lol, do so if you want. Although I honestly think it's a waste of time if the wiki is made soon?

Draco_A_the_Dragon

I have a question concerning ranks: does the uptime only count towards a promotion if the time was spent in the survival server?

ddude_stnom

Quote from: Draco_A_the_Dragon on Aug 31, 2014, 07:52 PM
I have a question concerning ranks: does the uptime only count towards a promotion if the time was spent in the survival server?

Good question! I shall give you an example; If you were applying for member on the survival server, and you had '46' hours uptime on all SuperFunTime servers, but only '13' on survival, then you would not be promoted. As the uptime requirement for each rank is for the set server. :)

Draco_A_the_Dragon

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Aug 31, 2014, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Draco_A_the_Dragon on Aug 31, 2014, 07:52 PM

Good question! I shall give you an example; If you were applying for member on the survival server, and you had '46' hours uptime on all SuperFunTime servers, but only '13' on survival, then you would not be promoted. As the uptime requirement for each rank is for the set server. :)

Okay, thanks. That clears quite a bit up. :)

ddude_stnom

cravend

I couldn't bear just leaving this unupdated, so I went through and fixed some stuff. I probably didn't catch everything, but...
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

rens0wntnoob

Quote from: cravend on Feb 20, 2015, 09:25 PM
I couldn't bear just leaving this unupdated, so I went through and fixed some stuff. I probably didn't catch everything, but...
it's a bump but since it's a sticky it shouldnt be aproblem

wouldnt there be any compatability issues because it was from 2010

Kaninka

Went through it and updated some of the info and links :)  :zombie:

CharlotteO

Aug 08, 2015, 02:39 PM #47 Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 02:48 PM by CharlotteO
how do you link your account? I looked through the forum and it said the post explaining it had been moved to community help forum

Tyvic

Quote from: HarmonyO on Aug 08, 2015, 02:39 PMhow do you link your account? I looked through the forum and it said the post explaining it had been moved to community help forum

Good Question! I'll answer this :)

So go to the SFT Homepage and look under the shoutbox. You should find this:

Click The "Your account is not linked yet". You will be redirected to this:

Go ingame, and type "/website link". You should see this:

Click the red link and you should be redirected to this:

it should look exactly like that, except the skin and profile will be yours, not mine.

Click "Yes", and your account should be linked!

CharlotteO

thanks dude you rock :P