Mar 28, 2024, 01:19 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Armor Effects & In-game Badges Plugin Guide

Started by BluetigerESW, Jul 31, 2014, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

So our donator shop recently added 2 new items: Armor Effect Tags & In-game Badges.  I decided to put a video together to show you guys how they work and to give you a preview of what they look like.

Basically the way Armor Effect Tags work is you hold the tag in your inventory and then you hold the leathe you want to add an effect to in your hand and then you just do /armoreff <effect>

What the In-game Badges plugin does is after you buy the In-game badge permission you can choose from a list of symbols and colors and that symbol will be displayed after your name in chat. You are also able to change your badge once every hour for free by using the /badge command ingame.

Special thanks to cloberrie for modeling for me :)
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Kaninka

Any comments about the post in general and it's timing, doesn't matter.
Let's keep this on topic Ladies and Gentlemen ;)  :zombie:

Chill2000

can you add different effects to different armour, say lava on the chestplate, but angry villager on the legs?
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

stuartman9

Quote from: CHILL2000 on Aug 01, 2014, 08:23 AM
can you add different effects to different armour, say lava on the chestplate, but angry villager on the legs?
Yep.

BluetigerESW

Quote from: CHILL2000 on Aug 01, 2014, 08:23 AM
of course, as long as you have tags

Bunterdude

BluetigerESW