Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

True or False

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Aug 26, 2014, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onionboys

False, dats spodermen

The person below me watches American Footbal

SFT_Beast

False, because IB students don't know what free time is.

T/F, the person above me has a desire to become an onion but sadly has to dress up as an onion.

Toffenut

False

True or False, the person below me loves me

MrEpicWonder

False

True or False. You've met me in game.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

stormshooter

True

True or false you joined in 2011

Squishyfoot

False.

The person below me didn't know I was part of sft's community.

MrEpicWonder

False.

The person below me want to hug me. (please dont thx)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

beep16

False.

The person below me knows that i'm an designer

Toffenut

False

The person below me knows I love hugs

Tombo_

False.

The person below me has less than 1000 hours uptime across all SFT servers.

Toffenut

True

The person below me hates me

MrEpicWonder

False

The person below me likes me (as a friend)

katoon123

True

The person below me plays minecraft on a laptop

MrEpicWonder

True.

the person below me is a great friend of mine.

rens0wntnoob

true, hopefully ;_;

Guy below me plays an instrument

stormshooter

True

The player below me knows my real name!

MrEpicWonder

False.   @Rens im here 4 u bb <3

The person below me knows my real name. (Totally not copied? Pfffhhh What you talking about?)

katoon123

True ;)

The person below me has text in their signature

Toffenut

True

The person below me knows my IRL name and where i live (stalker)

SFT_Beast

False

T/F, The person below me exists on earth.

MrEpicWonder

False. I am an alien inhabitance. Here to kill all mankind. But first i wanna have a Super Fun Time :D

T/F The person below me has a goal in life they've set.

Toffenut

True

The person below me likes fish

beep16

False

The person below me loves Super Fun Time

Squishyfoot

True

The person below me loves chickens irl.

MrEpicWonder

Chickens are fun to hug.

True or False. The person below me loves music more then games.