Mar 28, 2024, 04:16 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Tracking & Suggestions] Games for us to Host

Started by Towelie, Sep 22, 2014, 09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 22, 2014, 09:55 AM Last Edit: Jan 03, 2017, 10:56 PM by Thanos Reason: Merged "Suggest Games for us to host"
Do you know of any new games (or existing) that SFT should host?
Suggest them here!

When suggesting, consider the following factors:
- If there are thousands of existing servers and the game in quesiton doesn't allow customization other than a few simple variables such as server name and motd, most likely there's nothing we can do to try and be above the other thousands of servers
- A perfect server to host would be one that allows us to customize it (such as Minecraft or via scripting) and allows us to add microtransactions which are needed to cover our running costs (for example, in Minecraft we can add microtransactions but in other games, for example Counter-Strike: Global Offensvie there's not much we can add in the form of microtransacitons.

List of games we are considering hosting servers for
Terasology: http://terasology.org/
Terraria: Even though we've had a Terraria server, tying it again might work.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Doctor_Thanos

Notes
This is a reply reserved for any potential notes the server Owners/Developers would perhaps like to make.

Doctor_Thanos

Merged Suggest Games for us to Host with List of games to try making a server for and cleaned the suggestions as they were rather old.

itsConnor_

Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Bosslaya

Team fortress 2 community server would br cool
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

MrChanango

Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16