Apr 19, 2024, 05:00 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Guess who's back!

Started by Towelie, Sep 08, 2015, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

aknapp13 is back!
That name may not mean anything to the newer players out there, but the old/alpha/beta players out there will know that he was one of the first Managers on SFT's Survival server and a person who contributed a lot to what Super Fun Time is today!
He's now back to visit us and see how things are going, and it's been almost ~4 years since he was last here.
Let's make him feel welcome! Welcome back aknapp13!

Quote from: aknapp13 on Sep 08, 2015, 07:03 PMHey everyone! I am back! I used to be a Server Manager years ago and had a lot of fun on the server. I decided to redownload the game and you might be seeing more of me now :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond: ! Anyways, feel free to say hi! Looking forward to playing with you guys. :tnt:

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

MrEpicWonder

Ayy, even though I didn't know you from back then, it's great to have you back on SFT, and hella more good times tocome in destiny ;)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Doctor_Thanos

I don't know you since I'm not quite an old player but its good to have you back! Welcome back! :D

Cr1_98

This makes me feel really new xD
Anyways welcome back! :)

aknapp13

Thanks Towelie and everyone else for making me feel so welcome! This server still feels like home!

rens0wntnoob

i've been here since 2011 and never seen him before. welcome back m80

American_Walrus

Welcome back, bruh! I never met you but Im looking forward to it :D

toxic_foxtrot

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 08, 2015, 07:04 PMLet's make him feel welcome! Welcome back aknapp13!

Hey aknapp13 welcome back to the server! I'm sure it is almost entirely different than the the one you remember...
If you need any help with anything please feel free to see me in game or on the forums!

toxic_foxtrot

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

aknapp13

Hey Urban - Towelie took me around to some of your builds. Amazing work! Thanks for all your contributions to the server!

darknuju

wb
And the award for the most lazy phoned in reply goes to....

Lansdiinio

Jyncs

smallfry5545

Welcome Back, we are glad to see you again  :D

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Brightpkz

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Cr1_98 on Sep 08, 2015, 07:27 PMThis makes me feel really new xD
Anyways welcome back! :)
^

John

DuaneandBrand0

Welcome back dude! It's great having you back :)

stormshooter

Welcome back, I think I remember you from 2011 xd

TheStarNomad✯

Only seen you once before, and that was a few days ago xD Welcome back

Long time StarNomad

Puga

Welcome Back @akknapp13 ~~~ :steve: :D
Also Remember To Play SFT Pocket Minecraft xD
im shy mg.

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager