Started by Towelie, Nov 08, 2014, 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Nov 08, 2014, 11:50 AM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2019, 04:34 PM by Towelie
You can now craft Saddles
Here are the recipes:

Saddle -> http://i.imgur.com/FiXcB0R.png

NOTE: You can get a horse in two ways:
#1 Type /horse and you will get a pet horse which you can customize but sadly not tie to a pole and so on
#2 Find them in the wild

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

TheGoldenKibby

Nov 08, 2014, 02:26 PM #2 Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 03:05 PM by TheGoldenKibby
Could we do something similar but with chiseled, Mossy, and Cracked Stone Bricks?

Also, good work dark.

Cesspitsid

This is going to be awesome! great work darknuju!

Green_Giant

Nov 08, 2014, 03:21 PM #4 Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 03:31 PM by Green_Giant
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Nov 08, 2014, 02:26 PM
Could we do something similar but with chiseled, Mossy, and Cracked Stone Bricks?

Also, good work dark.
I already suggested this to dark. As well as being able to craft the sandstone without any cracks, and smooth slabs.
:P

Towelie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Nov 08, 2014, 03:21 PM

Also, good work dark.
I already suggested this to dark. As well as being able to craft the sandstone without any cracks, and smooth slabs.
we probably can but some of them are left out to increase their value and make them unobtainable.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 08, 2014, 03:33 PM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Nov 08, 2014, 03:21 PM

Also, good work dark.
we probably can but some of them are left out to increase their value and make them unobtainable.

Just curious, what's the point of that? Why is it that some blocks have to be more valuable than others? I understand why beacons are harder to obtain, because it gives the player small boosts like power and speed and such which affects the gameplay to some extent. But with these stone brick blocks, they do not affect gameplay at all. They are simply used to make something look better. I want to make my home look better, but I don't want to pay the ridiculous price that comes along with it. What I guess I'm asking is why do some blocks need to be unobtainable and more valuable than they were in vanilla mine craft?

Eternal_Jamie

Nov 08, 2014, 03:59 PM #7 Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 04:03 PM by Eternal_Jamie
Gotta remember servers still on 1.7 kibby, and hence mossy and cracked stone bricks are very rare. Only really found in strongholds which are rare enough in vanilla mc but on the server we protect them. In 1.8 yeah those items are no longer rare but we're not there yet. So why are some blocks more valuable than others? Rareness.

And " why do some blocks need to be unobtainable and more valuable than they were in vanilla mine craft?" doesn't make any sense with the examples you gave. Strongholds are just as rare in vanilla mc as on the server, even if we did not protect them there wouldn't be a huge supply of stone bricks variants. One or two people would own them all and sell them for a high price.

cloberrie

tobminer

Cool! Also, I can't craft the armor. Not sure about saddles. Is it in slimefun?

Brightpkz

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

darknuju

Quote from: tobminer on Nov 09, 2014, 01:30 PM
Cool! Also, I can't craft the armor. Not sure about saddles. Is it in slimefun?

Yeah the pictures Towelie put up are incorrect the black wool should be a coal block the red wool should be redstone block and the blue wool should be lapis block

BluetigerESW

Also, good work dark.
I believe that this will be in the next update.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

sparkydeathcap

i apologize for this message.

xJade

is it wool? or do you place something else?

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

iLaxrv10

Good work Dark! I feel that this will make many people very happy ^.^
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

BluetigerESW

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Nov 22, 2014, 05:47 PMI'm excited to armor up horses!
Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Apr 29, 2015, 03:30 AMis it wool? or do you place something else?

Please do not bump old topics. :)

And in response to your question, I have no idea, sorry. :/
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Apr 29, 2015, 03:30 AMis it wool? or do you place something else?

In the diagrams shown, it's wool. But I don't think these are craftable anymore.

darknuju

Quote from: Jinxie on Apr 29, 2015, 06:45 PM

In the diagrams shown, it's wool. But I don't think these are craftable anymore.

They should be craftable except the wool are replaced with things like lapis blocks redstone blocks and coal blocks

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Brightpkz

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Apr 29, 2015, 06:07 PM
Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Nov 22, 2014, 05:47 PMI'm excited to armor up horses!

Please do not bump old topics. :)

And in response to your question, I have no idea, sorry. :/

I don't see the problem... The subject of matter technically is still in play, so shouldn't a player be allowed to post on it... No matter how long it's been?

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

calfrokrill

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Apr 29, 2015, 06:07 PMPlease do not bump old topics. :)

I see no problem with him bumping this, I myself forgot this was a thing; Craftable saddles and armour, it's always good for new forum goers to be able to view this and see that horse armour is indeed craftable, thanks to Darknuju :)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)