Mar 28, 2024, 11:09 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

mrmoose12's 3rd Anniversary Drop Party

Started by BluetigerESW, Nov 22, 2014, 02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

In celebration of mrmoose12's 3rd year on SFT anniversary, mrmoose and I are putting together a massive drop party with millions of emp in items to be dropped!

When is this?: The event will be host on November 30th at a time to be announced so keep checking here to find out more information.

It has also come to my attention that on that same day is Xenii12's 2 year anniversary as well, so we will also be celebrating for him!

Want to donate?: The drop will be as good as you guys make it, more donation means better dropped items If you want to donate drop items in the hopper at /warp Donate2Moose in-game or pay mrmoose12 or myself money donations.

Want to help?: Want to help build the event or help us with dropping the items? PM me on forums, in-game, or skype.

Hope to see you all there and I hope you guys all enjoy this event and a happy anniversary to mrmoose! :D
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Cireshie

Nov 22, 2014, 02:29 AM #1 Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 03:45 AM by Cireshie
My dad's birthday as well. All the coincidences!

Dondougo

Not adding the don 4 year to the mix? Darn.

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

TheGoldenKibby

I yearn for the day people find something better than drop parties...

Silly_StringSFT

sweeet grats moose and xenii ill be there

RainbowToad

sparkydeathcap

Nov 22, 2014, 03:39 PM #9 Last Edit: Nov 22, 2014, 03:44 PM by sparkydeathcap
I'm excited!

Post Merge: Nov 22, 2014, 03:44 PM

Don't think I'll be able to make it, but grats!  :D
i apologize for this message.

N1ux_

Quote from: The_Offical_Irvo on Nov 22, 2014, 07:44 PM
I really dont think this should be under general announcements its someones 3rd year on sft yay everyone on sft should now know this and give him items, dictatorship much.
it's a big event and there's nothing wrong with it.

donnydoom604

Quote from: The_Offical_Irvo on Nov 22, 2014, 08:39 PM
"A big event" Someone being on sft for 3 years hm k
+10 forum warning for flamebaiting.

If people could stop acting like assholes that'd be nice, Moose is a well known and for the most part, much loved member of the SFT Survival community, Ex-Manager and is organizing an event for you guys to celebrate his 3 years. You guys are benefiting out of this by getting free items.

donnydoom604

Also Irvo, look up the definition of Dictatorship.

BluetigerESW

Something came up and I may not be able to make it on Sunday so the event has been moved to tomorrow (Saturday) at 6pm EST.

Countdown:
[countdown=this Saturday 18:00,America/New_York]The Event has started![/countdown]
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

mrmoose12

Dec 02, 2014, 12:14 AM #14 Last Edit: Dec 02, 2014, 12:55 AM by mrmoose12
The drop is happening tonight, it will start 7:30 EST (or 15 minutes from time of this post, sorry for such mixed signals its been a hectic few days.

*Note* the big one will be this coming friday/saterday/sunday, ill post when blue and i have set a definite time <3