Mar 28, 2024, 07:23 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

List of Super Fun Time Servers

Started by Towelie, Nov 23, 2014, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Quote from: magl on Aug 22, 2017, 10:43 AM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jul 11, 2017, 01:56 PMAdded "Instructions" to Pocket Edition, since logging on is a little more complicated than just inserting the IP and sometimes people cannot navigate to where you need to input it.
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Someone removed the post and all other stickied topics... @Britney1177
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Britney1177

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Aug 22, 2017, 11:56 AM
Quote from: magl on Aug 22, 2017, 10:43 AM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jul 11, 2017, 01:56 PMAdded "Instructions" to Pocket Edition, since logging on is a little more complicated than just inserting the IP and sometimes people cannot navigate to where you need to input it.
"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
Someone removed the post and all other stickied topics... @Britney1177

I'll try to figure out who did that, I've been on vacation for the past week and haven't been around at all. Thank you for notifying me.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

funrunDal3

Hi everyone!!I would like 2 learn bout servers, if anyone can teach me that would be greattt

blalp

changed The Lost Islands to the Lost Sky
Have a fantastic day!

pizzacimusti

Ollaya2005

Hey guys, so is it possible for the PE server to be updated to 1.2.6 instead of 1.2.5 since 1.2.5 is a beta version and not everyone can get it, i know it is probably hard to update a server but i just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: Ollaya2005 on Dec 02, 2017, 12:38 PMHey guys, so is it possible for the PE server to be updated to 1.2.6 instead of 1.2.5 since 1.2.5 is a beta version and not everyone can get it, i know it is probably hard to update a server but i just wanted to bring it to your attention.
I don't know much from Pocket.. I prefer Wallet.. *BA DUM TSS*

But either way, I think updating is quite a burden when it comes to PE. I think the right people to talk here are the Senior Pocket Staff so I'm not going to say anything else.

Good day! :)

Nubbun

This needs updating X:

\(◎o◎)/

Nubbun

@Towelie add gta, pixark and survivalhardcore to the list

\(◎o◎)/

Katharina

I did well when I read thoroughly and understand immediately that is good for us, especially me.

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 01, 2018, 02:52 PM
Quote from: Nubbun on Jul 01, 2018, 01:27 PM@Towelie add pixark and maybe link it with "how to join" https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,184508.0.html
pixark is ded
oh? what about Rust, is it still a thing? asking cuz still have its board on forum .-.

\(◎o◎)/

AdrianG001

Sep 12, 2018, 05:32 PM #89 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2018, 08:04 PM by Nubbun
I would just like to know which one would be suitable for me with 4GB RAM?

Regards,
Adrian Gates
Technical Consultant - Deleted, No advertising sketchy sites

Connor

Thank you for the post of list of servers already know about it it will help others to know about it.

Bosslaya

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I would really like a terraria server, if possible.Just putting it out there, and I understand it costs money, so it makes sense if you didnt.
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

blalp

Removed PizzaSpleef, changed ACDC to Enigma.
Quote from: Bosslaya on Apr 07, 2020, 05:12 AMnot sure if this is the right place to post this but I would really like a terraria server, if possible.Just putting it out there, and I understand it costs money, so it makes sense if you didnt.
Looks like we had one https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,123876.msg634791.html#msg634791
Also looks like we were going to have a new one, but I don't think it got to release https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,182065.0.html
Have a fantastic day!

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Khema騎士

Sep 20, 2020, 11:17 PM #94 Last Edit: Jun 01, 2021, 03:35 PM by Magnet
I like having the Team Fortress 2 server!

xQuicScopex

added mceternal and updated stoneblock 2 with full instructions

BluetigerESW

Added duels and fes and removed sb2.

BluetigerESW

AtomicPulse

BTeam Owner | Survival Admin | Creative JMod

Ex - Factions FMod | Prison Guard