Apr 23, 2024, 07:21 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Prison map re-visit

Started by Towelie, Dec 08, 2014, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

TRITIUMNITR0X gave his permission / blessing / however you wish to say it to use this map this way.  Any other comments coming from other people are purely speculation.  Please disregard such comments.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

UrbanmineR

Good memories, when i were one of the first in Cell A.. Good times.. good times..
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

onionboys

Jasper

Hey what happened to the map server? Why don't you just host a map download for a while Towelie?

saywhat2365

Quote from: Jasper on Dec 10, 2014, 11:06 PM
Hey what happened to the map server? Why don't you just host a map download for a while Towelie?

Because it's an SFT map and it's not available for people to download and distribute.  Only to view and reminisce :p

Towelie

This was just for a day. I'm using that server on a new secret project atm. We won't put map for download.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

emm10

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 11, 2014, 10:30 AM
This was just for a day. I'm using that server on a new secret project atm. We won't put map for download.

krankenstein20

Best_Shooterman

Map was good (props Tit), but the actual server itself was cancer.