Apr 16, 2024, 10:25 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Entertainment] Notch's new house

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Dec 19, 2014, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovin Spoon

According to a press release from John Aaroe Group, which repped Persson in the deal, this is the highest price ever paid for a house in Beverly Hills and the sale closed in a very speedy six days. Persson took every last bananas thing in the house, "from luxury furnishings to exotic electronics," to the towers of M&Ms, giant grenade art, the replica of James Dean's motorcycle, the 18-foot onyx dining room table ("that includes place settings by Roberto Cavalli at a cost of $3,700 each"), and three "high-definition 90-inch television screens [that] bring panoramic views of Los Angeles from the roof into the down stairs lounge."

ChoctheMilkman

Dec 19, 2014, 10:19 AM #1 Last Edit: Dec 19, 2014, 11:11 AM by Choc_Milks22
Yer, Thats like my holiday house...

Post Merge: Dec 19, 2014, 11:11 AM

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/jay-z-beyonce-beaten-to-dream-home-by-a-swedish-computer-programmer lol read this, what a lad

Towelie

Well, what else was he gonna do with his 2.5 billion? xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

trilith

my boy notch.  best programmer ever.  seriously. 
notch's stance on drm was simple:
please tell others about my game... here's a free copy of minecraft.. yes i know you're pirating it.. and i dont really care... all i ask, is tell others about my game :)

class act, deserves every BIT of that money.

ddude_stnom

This house reminds me of Tony Stark house, seen in the Iron Man franchise.

Would definitely like a viewing round that house.

Barbacue2

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Dec 20, 2014, 11:26 PM
This house reminds me of Tony Stark house, seen in the Iron Man franchise.

Would definitely like a viewing round that house.

I was actually just thinking about that xd

emm10

I use to think he lived in a cardboard box.

Envy

Apparently He outbidded Beyonce and JayZ for the house :o

lioneatszebra

He's an idiot for paying 70M on a house when he could build one for cheaper. But holy damn that wine cellar.
brb, living offline

ExconHD

Quote from: djkirsh on Dec 27, 2014, 02:29 PM
He's an idiot for paying 70M on a house when he could build one for cheaper. But holy damn that wine cellar.
Its not so much the house thats expensive its the property that its on. The house its self is probably only 20m~. Having a housel ike that combined with the location fully justifies its price.

Stinistar

Damn I need to learn how to code....

spen96

Quote from: djkirsh on Dec 27, 2014, 02:29 PM
Location location location.

TheGoldenKibby

I didn't know notch had sisters!