Mar 28, 2024, 08:43 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Guide] Autoshop Signs

Started by Towelie, Dec 01, 2011, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Dec 01, 2011, 05:47 PM Last Edit: Apr 12, 2019, 11:50 AM by Towelie
How to create a shop

Place a chest on the ground
Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (for example, above it)
On the sign, write: Sign
First line will be automatically filled with your name by the plugin

For more info, please read the documentation available on the plugin's page https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chestshop

Second line is the amount of items to buy or sell

Third line is a combination of buy and sell prices. You need to have a price indicator (like 'B' - price that will apply to items BOUGHT by PLAYERS - or 'S' - the SELL price) near the price - the prices are separated by a colon (:)
Some of the possible price combinations: "B 5:5 S", "B 5", "S free"

The forth line will hold the id/name of the item. Write ? on the sign and the item will be autofilled with the one from the chest or you can click on the sign with the item afterwards.

Optionally you can put the actual name on it. You can find out the name of the item you're holding by doing /iteminfo

For example

A person can buy 64 diamonds for 10 empbucks and sell them back for 5 empbucks from Phoenix616

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MosesRN

is it the name of it or numerical?

xCOOPA

MosesRN

so i type in ID and it shows up the name

xCOOPA

Quote from: joshholymoses on Dec 03, 2011, 02:29 AM
so i type in ID and it shows up the name

Say you typed in 01 on the bottom line the word Stone/Smoothstone will appear and that's what it will sell.

TheOneAlex

I'm thinking of purchasing this add-on. What would I type on the bottom line for each different color of wood, for example?

millsyboi

A very useful thing, especialy if your staff and are busy alot.. Just call out your autoshop warp time and again and the money rolls in

TheOneAlex

Quote from: millsyboi on Feb 18, 2012, 12:49 AM
A very useful thing, especialy if your staff and are busy alot.. Just call out your autoshop warp time and again and the money rolls in

Any idea what number i would put for each type of log? They seem to all be ID 17

millsyboi

Normal is 17:1 i think birch is 17:2 and redwood is 17:3 not sure about this

ste2302

Autoshops are currently not working ATM :) just so people who may experience trouble setting them up now know why :)

J_Dog_18

Do they work now??

Post Merge: Aug 24, 2012, 04:58 PM

I think They do