[Survival] Mob Arena Revamp!

Started by Cr1_98, Jan 08, 2015, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr1_98

Hello! Ladies and Gentlefolk of SFT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently the Mob arena on the survival server has been revamped and tweaked!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An overview of the changes made are as follows:
:bow: The minimum players required to play in the arena is now just 2,
:bow: The mob waves have been tweaked and re-balanced,
:bow: Some new mobs have been added to the arena,
:bow: There is a new class to play as in the arena!

To check out the Mob Arena type /ma j while on the survival server!
Once you have done battling mobs to your hearts content type /ma leave to exit the arena!

And remember there is still cool prizes up for grabs!

Have fun  8)

Green_Giant

Great changes! I haven't played this in many months, hoping the revamp makes it more popular.

Cireshie

I assume Necromancer is the new class, but isn't it useless since the 16 poison potions heal the mobs like zombies and skeletons?

Cr1_98

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 08, 2015, 06:29 PM
I assume Necromancer is the new class, but isn't it useless since the 16 poison potions heal the mobs like zombies and skeletons?
There is also swords available within the arena for use on mobs like that and also all the classes are meant to have flaws to make having a combo of classes better as they can work together for better effect.
And don't worry as there is plenty of mobs aswell that are affected by the potions. :)

Towelie

More tweaks will be coming to MobArena in the near future.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Sparkle_Sun

This sounds great, I'll have to try it out!

TheGigaNoob

Im super excited to try this new one out!!
Thanks Tow :D

Fire_Lord_Nero

With the new protection pugin/updated it doesnt allow us to kill/hurt friendly animals in a protection so its impossible to kill the dogs

ryan_m004

Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Jan 10, 2015, 04:06 AM
With the new protection pugin/updated it doesnt allow us to kill/hurt friendly animals in a protection so its impossible to kill the dogs
Don't the dogs help you?
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Cireshie

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Jan 10, 2015, 04:39 AM
Don't the dogs help you?
I believe Fire means that there are rounds where there are dogs you have to kill. They start out friendly which brings the cause of the problem. Fire isn't talking about the wolfmaster class.

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 10, 2015, 04:48 AM
Quote from: ryan_m004 on Jan 10, 2015, 04:39 AM
Don't the dogs help you?
I believe Fire means that there are rounds where there are dogs you have to kill. They start out friendly which brings the cause of the problem. Fire isn't talking about the wolfmaster class.
^