Who are you? What makes you tick?

Started by Towelie, Jan 13, 2015, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jyncs

Hello everyone, my name is James. I went by Jimmy when I was little and my brother and best friend still call me that. My nickname is actually Jyncs to a few people who have known me for a while from a sudo name I created nearly 18 years ago. I am 37 for a couple more weeks, then I will be 38. My wife and I have been together for a total of 20 years(5 years dating and then 15 of marriage) and if you do the math, I was 17 when we met and still in High School.

I currently live in Cleveland Ohio, USA however I grew up near Indianapolis, Indiana and after 22 years of living there I decided to move with my wife closer to her grandparents close to Lexington, Kentucky. After living in Ky for 4 years we packed up and moved  close to Tallahassee Florida (about an hour or so west of it) after I have an opportunity to move there. My son was born in Alabama because the hospital was better there than the local one(waited 2 hours just to get blood drawn in a dirty  hospital). After living there for 4 years we moved back to Kentucky for about 6 months and moved back to Indiana after I lost my job. After returning to college I got a job in Cleveland Ohio which is where I currently reside.

My hobbies have changed over the years. I was really into music and played live with a few different bands at some colleges here and there. I knew it was going to always be hard to make it a career and unfortunately I always hooked up with people that never really had to the drive to push it past a hobby. I've kinda lost the passion for music I once had, and I don't know if I just pushed so hard and burned out or what but its just not there and my guitars, amps and pedals are collecting dust.

I also have the hobby of programming ever since I first touched a computer. I remember making a locking program using an old language Logo so my brother could not get into the computer after he told our mother that I was not sharing it. When the internet hit I started learning more HTML and then as it grew to more languages I learned those as well on my own. I eventually took this hobby and made it a job, which is what I do now.

I am extremely loyal to people and groups which is what attributes to me still being here on SFT after 4 years. I also have been playing another game for over 10 years on www.swcombine.com because I like the group of people there.  I think this also attributes to the fact that I cannot play Payday 2 anymore unless I am play with TheHuntingHunter or Stevie and a few others because I enjoy playing the game with them, and we all know what to expect out of the others. I try to play with randoms but things just don't work out. Or the reason I cannot play Rust anymore unless it is with Stix. I have been putting off joining Arma III Life because I found out spen plays it and don't want to fall into that same trap :D

TL;DR James, 37, USA, Music and Programming, Loyal

MarisaKirisame

Everyone calls me Marisa or Batman. People who I know inrl call me RPP. I currently reside in Norfolk, Virginia, but i'm going to be moving to Richfield, Ohio next month. I don't really do much except spend my time with my best friend of 8 years, sheonite. I'm going to start going to college when I move to Ohio, I want to major in History. I love Batman, gaming, and Vanguard. I also love food. I can cook and bake pretty awesomely. I have 10 piercings and 9 tattoos. My favorite animals are cats and hermit crabs. I currently own 7 hermits.

TRITIUMNITR0X

Nickname/Name: TRITIUMNITR0X / Andrew
Hobby: Program development (in school) / Minecraft builder /Neighborhood badass
Extra: Building a Nazi Zombies map (Ascension) for an SFT Zombies Survival server.
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

sparkydeathcap

I am Madeline, I love reading and swimming. My friends call me sunshine-pixie and I am a Veteran on SFT Survival. I am definitely a fangirl! I love animals of all kinds! I CANNOT stand doing anything rude or I will stay up all night thinking of a way to apologize.
i apologize for this message.

Dpa1991

- Your nickname / first name
My real name is James, but I go by Jimmy
- Your country
United States
- Your age
- Your hobbies
I like a lot of stuff, I'm not really all that into gaming I guess but I'm currently playing Diablo reaper of souls with Stariieyed on our PS4. I love tinkering with things, I currently have two e-revo 1/16's that I love tweaking/bashing and repairing after I break them. It's loads of fun seeing how each little change impacts the cars performance.
- Extra
I'm currently living with Stariieyed, I met her on SFT 2 years ago. Now we're engaged and living together :D

Rsaint1013

If you don't know me my name is Ryan my ign is Rsaint1013 and I play on b - team and pixelmon. I'm 13 and live in Pennsylvania US and some hobbies I have are long boarding and really any sport. My friends on the server is Jasper _ fritz candysword12 and FalseRealism. What gets me ticking is anyone saying "hey rsaint" or "what's up?"

TheGoldenKibby

I am TheGoldenKibby. I have a few hobbies, gaming (which I got into a little over a year ago), skateboarding, surfing, playing soccer, and chess (I ran out of family members to play with so I don't play much anymore). I guess waking up with 9.5 hours of sleep makes me tick. That's all I feel like sharing.

tcroal07

Jan 17, 2015, 11:30 AM #57 Last Edit: Jan 17, 2015, 12:02 PM by tcroal07
Im Taylor, my friends call me TT and im from the good ole US of A Minnesota nice. 19 years old and a freshman in college. Im best friends with ultimatum599 IRL XD. I play a lot of sport in m free time, pretty much any sport, and play video games. minecraft, league of legends, xbox one. Im not a huge fan of talking to people, they tend to annoy me so try to get on my good side as soon as possible ;). But when i do talk to people I am easy to talk to, so go ahead any time !

calin2003

Welp, hello there guys, my name is Calin, i have 11 years old going to 12 after one month and my hobbies are gaming and rugby, yes i play rugby. Other games that i play beside Minecraft are League of Legends and from time to time Rise of Nations and possibly Pay day 2 if i don't forget that i have windows XD . My favourite servers on SFT are survival and factions, well i really got into that server and i started to like it :) .
That's all about me, tell me more about you guys! :D

Calin over and out :)

CMNatic

Hey guys, My current in-game name is Dualenergizer145 (not for long though!) but I'm known as CMNatic outside of Superfuntime. I'm from Stockholm, Sweden. But currently living in the UK. I'm 15 years old. and I  unfortunately know Lansdiinio in real life. My hobbies are programming, building computers and gaming. Your normal geek.  ;D I make games pretty much; In java. I make websites for people, and host servers. Yup, I host their servers from websites to game servers just like Superfuntime!

Any other information you need to know about me? Yeah. I'd say there is. I'm very secluded. People generally annoy me very quickly. Sorry?. I like my own company, but I don't mind talking / playing with  my gaming team in Counterstrike: Global Offensive, World of Warcraft and League of legends. I've recently took an interest in ethical hacking, but that's in it's early stages. I'm also a bit of night owl / insomniac. I can literally stay up 2/3 nights in a row and get little sleep. That's what makes me tick (I guess?)

Oh, and I like EvE Online.

There, that's anything interesting about me, you decide :P

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:  :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
(do you think I've included enough diamonds?)

Fire_Lord_Nero

hello, im known as fire/nero my name is Chad. I live in Canada and its very amazing up here. I'm 15 and like to work on cars, trucks, dirt bikes, basically anything with an engine on it or something that has some electrical in it that has something cool in it. I also like to build computers but i do it rarely. Other then that i was raised in the woods and is not the average man, but my road has been pretty clear, and sft has changed it for the good

diggydogck

Name: Caleb and/or diggy
Hobbies: Anything involving a drum or a pair of sticks.
Spare Time: Playing Advanced Warfare(PS4), GTA 5 (PS4), and Rock Band 3 (PS3, with 5 world records)

supersaximaphone

My name is Ashley or Ash.
I'm from the U.S.
I'm 14
I play tenor sax, hula dance, and I'm in a bunch of athletics.
Supersaximaphone was a nickname given to me in band because I have a superman addiction.

gunnerdog24

Name: Adam nickname is Nothing don't have one
Currently live in the state of Iowa
Hobbies: Gaming, animal care, climbing trees, building things ,technology and I'm a big fan of call of duty.
Any information that will help identify you irl: I'm awesome. 8)  ;) YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7gMjxIgj4jWICNNQSXTf1g

hoppytoadbob

Hi everyone, I've been playing SFT long enough to see 2 world wiped , I tend to be quiet in chat unless I have a joke to share, I have brought a couple of acquaintances to try SFT Towelie is the BEST server owner ever !!!, my first server was one of the larger ones in the US they had both a Blue and Black server It was sold and closed I miss many friends I made on that server. I first got into MineCraft after watching my son who is now 16 play MC, He doesn't play MC much anymore, one FTB server owner nicknamed him google for hi ability to build and create large machines and structures, I like the open ended play of MC you do what you like. I like to explore, mine, deep tunnel, farm,craft and build I have been a gamer for years. I started with the original Atari game console , and an Atari 800XL, I plated an won the first 7 Ultima games by Lord British on that computer, sadly 7 was the last made for it.
  Nick most just call me hoppy toad or bob also work / Robert is my first name
   I live in a city called Frederick ,Md. in the US just about an hour away from DC
   I'm 63 many have said I'm the oldest player in MC they have ever known .
  My hobbies are Minecraft, local politics, gaming I also like the game Fate, and homebrewing I have crafted many award winning beers , and I'm also a certified AHA Beer judge which I will enjoy while playing MC.
  I'm retired but have worn many hats my last was service tech for a tractor dealer I fixed from the smallest engines to the largest tractors.
  A friend and I are making a village in the world my house was moved to by the very helpful Manager Exblood, I have been friend with The mop since I joined the server, both of the staff like all of the are the best in all of minecraft.

everest_guy

Im everest AKA JJ Wattson. Im from florida.  Hobbies? Getting banned ( plz unbin me )
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.

Ryo0012

Hey there, folks! My name is Ryan, or Ryo(which I prefer to be called when I am ingame). I'm 16 years old, and living happily in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. When I'm not doing staff things for the server, I typically am either reading, writing, or doing stuff for my school's theater program. Speaking of staff things...

Quote from: everest_guy on Feb 02, 2015, 08:40 PM
Im everest AKA JJ Wattson. Im from florida.  Hobbies? Getting banned ( plz unbin me )
Not sure if you've already done this, but you can fill out an unban request here: http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq

Anyway, that's me. Shoot me a forum PM if you want to know more!

robotcowpoop

Hey I'm Chris
I live in Pennsylvania
I'm currently 14
I play loads of games
My favorites are Minecraft, Battlefield, and farcry but I play loads of other games too
I have a part time job at the senior center that I usually spend the money on sft donations [emoji38]  I'm in yearbook club just to hang out with people  I have a group of friends from school and we all play mc together I love snow and don't mind shoveling it
What makes me tick: A burning passion for saying #Lobe [emoji38]

Tyvic

Feb 28, 2015, 10:49 PM #68 Last Edit: Feb 28, 2015, 11:23 PM by Tyvic
Hello, I am Tyvic. Sorry, but my age and name are secret. :P I live in the United States on the east coast. My hobbies are well.... I don't like anything but video games :P I have a Nintendo Wii, which I had since 2009. In school, it's absolutely lame. Every day I hop on the bus anxious to get out of school. I don't play Monday-Friday due to the huge amount of homework. :P On SFT, I linger around PvPing my friends, mostly ultiwolf. Unfortunately my real life friends hate Minecraft (which is cray cray wtf) so I play with my friends on SFT :D My GF (Good Friend) is ShinyUmbreon111 and we play together once in a while :D. I would never be the same without SFT! ;D

Jasper

Mar 01, 2015, 01:05 AM #69 Last Edit: Mar 02, 2015, 11:07 PM by Jasper
Hi, My name's Mark, I'm 13, and I live In Pennsylvania.  Some of my friends On Sft are QuadKaiden, basically every Manager+ on Pix, and Rsaint whom i know Irl, to name some.  I like playing video games, I have a ps3, ps4, xbox 360, but i rarely play any of them anymore, except Ps4 which I play Evolve on and am waiting on MK X to come out.  I am also on my school's Wrestling team and am signing up for Cross Country.  What makes me tick is when people can actually take a joke, I know it sounds weird, but so many people can't.  I don't have a job, like Towelie, but I wanna get a job at Spencers  ;)

gothar666

Hi SFT. My name is Roman or Gothar or Goth or Gunther or "gother" as well as fallenninja or fallen <-- these are things people mostly call me. I am a Norwegian born in Russia with French nationality that lives in Cyprus. Very strange, I know. I have lived in many many countries including Norway, Russia, France, Denmark, Italy and Bulgaria but currently reside in Cyprus.

I turned 16 on the 10th of Feb.  I am an avid metalhead and listen to all genres of metal except any types of core. I prefer technical death metal, thrash, death metal and symphonic death metal. One of the bands that heavily influenced me was Megadeth, I remember buying the Rust In Peace album back when I was very young and putting it into my CD player and spend days listening to it.

My hobbies: Listening to music, watching the LCS, playing basketball, playing minecraft, playing on SFT, meeting people in real life (even though I am an introvert), watching anime, being nice to people and annoying people.