Mar 28, 2024, 03:51 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Apply to be a content producer!

Started by lioneatszebra, Jan 16, 2015, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioneatszebra

To get a wide variety of news, The Newsstand is looking for content producers!

What does a content producer do?
:paper: Feeds content to the board based on the beat you are assigned.

What is a "beat?"
:paper: A beat is the section you are assigned. For example, if you are assigned the Gaming beat, you can only post stories about Gaming.

How often does a content producer post?
:paper: Preferably once every two days or about 3 times a week.

What if I find a story that is unrelated to my beat, but I think it is worthy of being posted?
:paper: Send a link to the story you found to the person who is in charge of that beat!

Can I also write my own articles?
:paper: Sure, but any articles that you write have to go through djkirsh for editing and will be posted.

brb, living offline

lioneatszebra

I'm looking for an array of interests to be posted to The Newsstand! I am currently talking to some applicants and will have more content producers, but we'd still love to have you on! Apply by clicking the link in the original post!
brb, living offline

itsConnor_

I'd be happy to cover esports (most notably CS:GO) if you're still looking for contributors.
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

CleverWhale

I can imagine this would be pretty interesting! I enjoy going on this board but it seems that not many people go on it which is unfortunate since this is really interesting. :c  But, I would love to keep those people who go on this board informed so I might possibly apply. ;)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)