[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by lioneatszebra, Jan 18, 2015, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioneatszebra

With a little amount of staff members online, it is hard to see everyone's full potential. This application allows us to bring in more players and notice more players who have the potential to be staff.

Applying for staff is in no way a guaranteed you will become staff. You have to go through a rigorous process among the Mod+ before you are approved. Do not message Admins asking how your application processing is going. We will contact you.

Preferable qualifications:
:paper: 150+ hours on survival
:paper: 10 hours/week
:paper: No serious bans like advertising.

Use this form and reply on this thread.
Please put your answers AFTER[ /i]!

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Total and average weekly uptime:[/i]
[i]Will you be able to make staff uptime:[/i]
[i]Have you been banned if so what for:[/i]
[i]Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:[/i]

brb, living offline

xQuicScopex

Name: xQuicScopex
Total and average weekly uptime: 20-30 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime: yes
Have you been banned if so what for: accused stealing (proven false)
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: i think i would be good staff because i already know most world edit commands and also know a alot about how the server runs. I have a lot of friends and have a decent knowledge of our rules (i know nearly everything by heart) im kind and help other people all the time already and plus i play during many deadzones and i could help out a lot there

willhill2000

Name:willhill2000

Total and average weekly uptime:1245 hours on survival alone.2077 hours all together..

Will you be able to make staff uptime:Easily..

Have you been banned if so what for:A few times, but I have learned from my mistakes and became a new player..

Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I think I would be a good staff member because;
I have learned from my mistakes.
I am a mature player.
I am very active on the forums and ingame.
I enjoy the Survival server.
I do understand my chances of becoming a staff member is very low. But I don't see why I shouldn't give it a go :)

Thank you for reading :D

MrEpicWonder

Jan 18, 2015, 04:55 PM #3 Last Edit: Jan 18, 2015, 05:30 PM by MrEpicWonder
Name: MrEpicWonder
Total and average weekly uptime: It's been 20-30 hours recently.  Total:1704hours.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Definately.
Have you been banned if so what for: I've been banned for disrespecting staff, i understand what i did was wrong, i've changed the way i act towards staff a fair bit.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Well, being ex staff i'm aware with all commands, what to do and so forth. I'm aware i have practically no chance on this, but as willhill said, no harm done in trying.

Extra Info Being ex staff on pixelmon for 3 months, i'm experianced in staffing, i'll fully change my immaturaty and act as mature as i possibly can, being 13. (I was 12 when staffing) i believe i've changed enough to have the slightest chance, if any.

Many thanks.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

tobminer

Jan 18, 2015, 04:59 PM #4 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 12:09 PM by tobminer
Name: Tobminer
Total and average weekly uptime: This week, 16h and 40m. Average = 13h. Total uptime= 516h, 6m.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yes I will, 10h will be okay with me.
Have you been banned if so what for: I have never been banned on SFT. I don't think I have ever been banned on any other server because I am usually pretty nice.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I would like to be staff as I could help people that have trouble, and make friends with them. I would be very nice, helpful and fast with people. If I could befriend people, it could encourage them to stay on SFT and donate/stay in this community. I just really like helping people and think this could be a good opportunity to help improve the person I am.

lioneatszebra

If I seriously have to say don't post here unless it's an application, so help me god.
brb, living offline

DarkTrainer45

Name: DarkTrainer45
Total and average weekly uptime: I have a total of 1107 or more hours xd and more than 10hrs a week
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Of course :P
Have you been banned if so what for: Glitching abuse about a year ago
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Because i know how the staff job works and what it takes to be a responsible staff member :P and i like playing and helpin anyone who needs help on Sft :D.

paul_weebird

Name:paul_Weebird
Total and average weekly uptime:total: 560h hours! per week:24 h+
Will you be able to make staff uptime:yes
Have you been banned if so what for:yes insulting players, death traps unfair pvp and griefting stealing and buring peoples stuff and spamming players
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:i will be nice and help other people and if i was in i will never be bad

Xerxers1

Jan 18, 2015, 05:40 PM #8 Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 04:51 AM by Xerxers
Name:Xerxers
Total and average weekly uptime: My total is somewhere around 1100ish. And my weekly uptime has been 10+ these past 4 weeks. But to be honest these next three weeks will probably be around only 8-10 hours. (This uptime has been on factions but I can easily switch it over to survival.)
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Probably, these next few weeks will be tough, but after that absolutely.
Have you been banned if so what for:Nothing
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:I have been staff before, a lot. I could come in as a very experienced mod or jmod if I am accepted and immediately go to work without much/any extra/retraining, and I have a good background as being a good mod (except for maintaining uptime, however this year it should be much more manageable.)

tylerinator

Name: tylerinator
Total and average weekly uptime: 15 hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yes
Have you been banned if so what for: Small things I dont quite remember. Insulting the server. Again the insulting the server I had my reasos for not voting but be and tow talked and its worked out
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I would like to contribute to the sft community and with the things that have been said about the staff I had kinda started it so I can follow that.

FlashFire23

Jan 18, 2015, 05:54 PM #10 Last Edit: Jan 18, 2015, 05:58 PM by FlashFire23
Name:FlashFire23
Total and average weekly uptime: Around 120 Hrs & 5~8 Hours Weekly
Will you be able to make staff uptime:I will, and I will make sure that it will happen.
Have you been banned if so what for: Currently as FlashFire I have no ban records, but the previous owner did have a ban record. If needed to be provided please PM.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I want to be staff because I personally beleive that I have a chance to help the community that I love. I'm currently a SFT PE JMod and I would love to expand my work to any other SFT server that needs my help. I will take this seriously and act to the best of my ability to represent SFT as a whole.

Bona Fortuna Amicis! (Good Luck Friends!)

GorillaplaysMC

Jan 18, 2015, 05:56 PM #11 Last Edit: Jan 24, 2015, 06:32 AM by GorillaplaysMC
Name: GorillaplaysMC

Total uptime and average uptime: 228hrs and an average of 9hrs a week. I am a veteran by the way

Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yes, I could easly get one more hour a week
But recently I have broken my arm so I will not be able to get in in 4 to 5 weeks

Have you been banned if so for what: I have only been banned for snowballing in an event

Why do you what to be on staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I would what to be on staff because it builds a quality character. It teaches responseability and patience. It also builds a relationship with other players on the server . I think I am suitable for this position because I am respectful to all players and I love to help others. I have a good temper which helps me with my patience.

Thank you for your time

BluetigerESW

Jan 18, 2015, 05:58 PM #12 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 02:19 AM by BluetigerESW
Name: BluetigerESW
Total and average weekly uptime: 2096 hours total, and been getting ~30-40 hours the past month :)
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Of course.
Have you been banned if so what for: 1 ban but it was cleared by Towelie.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Cause it'd be fun to help and I need to get back into playing on survival more anyways.  I'd be suitable because I basically know how things work already from being bteam staff.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

krankenstein20

Jan 18, 2015, 06:29 PM #13 Last Edit: Jan 27, 2015, 04:53 PM by krankenstein20
Name:krankenstein20
Total and average weekly uptime:700 total 50h however its because i mainly play on pixelmon and im playing a bit more on survival
Will you be able to make staff uptime:probably
Have you been banned if so what for:on survival no
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:because i am a good player and i love sft (its the first thing i do every morning/night go on the forums)

shadowblox888

Name: shadowblox88
Total and average weekly uptime: Average, 12-15hrs (Before i went inactive for a while)
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yep
Have you been banned if so what for:Xray, From 2-3 Years ago, I have learned from that mistake
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I like to help out the community whenever i can and i think i can generally do lots of things for the server.
*Note: I was Staff before untill i went inactive for a month or so, Because life isn't fair at certain events of time...

ryan_m004

Jan 18, 2015, 08:56 PM #15 Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 08:50 PM by ryan_m004
Name: ryan_m004
Total and average weekly uptime: 1220 hours and I can get 12- 24 hours per week
Will you be able to make staff uptime: yes
Have you been banned if so what for: tpa spam (proven false as I was framed'when I was a member xD)
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I'd like to be staff as I help people when they need it, last night a guest sent me a message saying  I am homeless, I them to get wood and type /random to build a home. The guest did that and they ended up staying on the server! I answer questions i game and  have good people skills aswell. I have expirience from watching staff in game and I am a pocket mc admin. I have great grammar and also encourage  people to /buy and /vote ingame. I mainly play in the deadzone!
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

nyllekFTW

Jan 18, 2015, 09:39 PM #16 Last Edit: Jan 18, 2015, 10:57 PM by nyllekFTW
Name:  nyllek
Total and average weekly uptime: 1388 hours, and I got 9 hours this week, but can get more.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yas.
Have you been banned if so what for: Insulting players/staff, but that was 2 years ago :P
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I would like to be staff because I feel like it would be a fun learning experience, and It seems like fun. I feel like I could do a good job at it because in 2 years of playing on this server, you learn a lot. Also, it gives me more reason to play minecraft, which I can't complain about :P

goldennuggets10

Name: goldennuggets10
Total and average weekly uptime: 362 hours, and I have 24 hours this week. I can average 9-15 hours a week.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yes
Have you been banned: No
Why do you want to be staff/ why do you think you're suitable for staff: Well I briefly know how to use world guard. I believe it would be good fun and great to have the responsibility of looking after the server. I am constantly helping people and very welcoming towards new players. Being staff will give me the motivation to play Super Fun Time more.

IridescentWinter

Jan 18, 2015, 11:57 PM #18 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 12:16 AM by IridescentWinter
Name: IridescentWinter
Total and average weekly uptime: 300hr total (as of this moment) and as for average weekly uptime, before w2 got reset I believe it was around 10-15 hours per week, but since it got updated I've been away, so around 5-6 hours average now I believe.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yep, I can easily get SFT back into my daily schedule.
Have you been banned before and if so what for: Bullying staff, this was back around mid last-year, learned my lesson and haven't had a run-in with anyone staff or player since.
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: Being staff would be a really fun experience I think, and a great way to meet/get to know people better, along with the fact that staff would be a huge motivator for me to get SFT back into my daily routine. I think I'm suitable for staff because I've been on SFT for around a year now, and would like to see/experience the server in a different way, along with the different ways I could give back to the server as a Jmod.

N193582

Name: swagmastermcgee1
Total and average weekly uptime: 248 hrs total 3-4 hrs average (because of school)
Will you be able to make staff uptime: probally
Have you been banned if so what for: i have been banned 3 times all of which were mistakes (staff researched and found me not guilty) so i havent techicannily been banned
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:
i am ex-staff so i know most commands still and i have learned from wat i did wrong taht got me demoted and i would really like to get back in that position. Like other players said i know my chances are slim but no harm done in trying.

maxwolf28

Name:maxwolf28
Total and average weekly uptime:total up time 1300h ish... weekly5-10h (the reason for this is i have had a lot of school work in the past few week. for survival just didn't have the time. but work has cooled down and i should be back on more).
Will you be able to make staff uptime:very easily, i used to get 20-25h until school got rough but schools is getting better now.
Have you been banned if so what for:nope never nada:D
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:i think i should be staff because i am a detected and mature player of sft.  i lover the server and all the players on it and want only the best for the server.  i don't like it when people cheat/hack and make it unfair for others.

thank you very much for taking this post into consideration :D

onionboys

Why not try even tho I was banned a few weeks back ;P You only seen these posts once a year

Name: onionboys
Total and average weekly uptime: When I was playing daily I got 20+ hours. 2k total hours
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Yea, got a few hours each day of free time ( 3-4 hours )
Have you been banned if so what for: 2013 banned for insulting, and 2014 for accusing staff of corruption
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: While playing SFT for 2 years, I've experienced not only preventing/stopping rulebreakers, but also being one. Although I was staff on Pixelmon 1+ years ago, I felt I was doing a good job. I was able to handle griefers while managing chat.

I have been banned since then, in those I was being careless and frankly not using my brain. I can easily go from being ignorant and careless to helpful and caring. Before I went inactive a few months back, I would try my best to answer questions from lower ranked players, mostly in deadzone.

tl;dr I know my chances are 1:100000, but I still think its worth a shot to try

Dogggeh

Name: SirDoggeh
Total and average weekly uptime: Total;419h Weekly; 16-18h
Will you be able to make staff uptime: Easy
Have you been banned if so what for: Nope never :)
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I belive i would be able to achieve an extremely high standard on both pixelmon and survival at the same time as achieving good weekly uptime.
Since i have been jmod on pixelmon since 19/11/2014 i feel that i have the necessary experience and weekly uptime to double-staff. i would also need very little training :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my applications :)

-Doggeh

crazygamer113

Jan 19, 2015, 01:23 AM #23 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 02:07 AM by crazygamer113
Name:crazygamer113
Total and average weekly uptime:heh 0 for uptime at the moment but I will update when I reach 10 hours. For total uptime I have 439 hours :) May Not be able after all :/ I have finals this week ;-;
Will you be able to make staff uptime:Yes I will.
Have you been banned if so what for:I have been banned many time by different people, really hard to say :/
Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff:
For starters I want to be staff to be really apart of this community. I want to have that ability to ban players for breaking the rules because they are ruining the fun of other players. I really wanna help the community to, I love helping its like awesome I really don't wanna see them hackers, spammers, AND griefers ruining the fun of SuperFunTime because people who grief deserve to be banned and that is what I will do. Honestly if I have to ban a player I will do. I do not hesitate to ban someone UNLESS they are breaking rules of course because that is abusing and I am for sure not an abuser. I treat players fairly but if a ban is not really necessary if I can solve it between the players so really if its something like that then I will not ban a player because I wanna be fair but if its like greifing then yeah its a for sure ban.

I am suitable for staff because well for one I have been staff on survival like 3 times and staff on pixel 2 times so I guess you can consider me suitable for staff. I can for sure make uptime in a week as I have done it before so many times in the past.

Just a Note: If I was to be accepted I would prefer to be contacted VIA Skype as I am on skype every day when my computer turns on to the moment it turns off.

Maya546

Jan 19, 2015, 01:41 AM #24 Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 01:46 AM by minecraftluvr546
Name: minecraftluvr546

Total and average weekly uptime: I usually play from 8 - 15 hours a week (due to school on mostly later week days) my total uptime is 461 hours as of this time of this post :)

Will you be able to make staff uptime:  Yes, I sometimes play earlier in the week but most commonly play on later weekdays if i were to get staff i would gladly be on any time of any day of any week as long i'm not busy :D

Have you been banned if so what for: I have been banned for advertising (mainly thing holding back which makes me a little weary of posting this) but I have learned from my mistakes I remember (vaguely) putting a sign down & saying a server i think i was a member at the point when I did not know anyone and had two friends on the server. The ban was only for two weeks and it was resolved early after I posted an unban soon after I found out i was banned. (at one point I just remember wanting to cry because I knew I did something wrong)

[Edit] I knew I did something wrong, and I knew I was it going to have a long time bad issue on my "reputation" i quickly learned that maybe I would be accepted back & I could make up for my mistakes. I have learned I c ontinue to learn from my mistakes in the past & in the present & future

Why do you want to be staff/why do you think you're suitable for staff: I want to be staff mainly because I like to help I remember at some points I used to be very helpful and help members place dispensers for Slime Fun, I do not do that as much due to i am usually extremely busy doing other thing in real life and working on Auto Shops. I like to help people in general as in I like to just help friends out on Survival, I also sometimes help out people if they are in need of help such as if I saw someone that needed money or needed (example) a sword or they died i would help them out. I report things that my friend does such as going afk when she is not supposed to do (she does do it a lot on some days due to her brother bothering her). I will help anyone if they are doing something as small as crafting something as to helping someone deal with issues that they are having with their homes or towns. In the end I would help anyone if they needed help and if i were to get staff I would be glad to help anyone no matter what, I will help them even if I am doing something for myself.
:goldenapple: :goldenapple: :goldenapple: :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
Discord Admin | Modded Mod
Survival Owner & Head of Staff