Mar 28, 2024, 11:13 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pocket Edition] Apply for Staff!

Started by BluetigerESW, Jan 23, 2015, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluetigerESW

Jan 23, 2015, 01:59 PM Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 02:04 PM by BluetigerESW
With a recent increase in players and a lack of trustable players ingame, we are in need of new staff! If you think you're fit for the position all you have to do is apply here using the format below:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b]
[b]Total and average weekly uptime:[/b]
[b]Will you be able to make staff uptime:[/b]
[b]Have you been banned if so what for (Any SFT server):[/b]
[b]Why should you be staff:[/b]

Rules:
:slimeball: No serious bans such as advertising (on any SFT server).
:slimeball: (preferably) Have a good amount of uptime or be active on at least one other SFT server.
:slimeball: Do not ask us if you've been accepted, you will be contacted. (And doing so will lower your chances)
:slimeball: Do not post here unless you are applying or have a question about applying.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

xQuicScopex

Jan 23, 2015, 02:38 PM #1 Last Edit: Jan 23, 2015, 02:45 PM by xQuicScopex
Name: xQuicScopex
Total and average weekly uptime:20-30 hours and 1000+ on pc servers
Will you be able to make staff uptime:yes
Have you been banned if so what for (Any SFT server):false accusations of theft proven false
Why should you be staff:i know how to handle many problems people may have and i also love to help people and i want to broaden my range throughout sft in what i play and where i can help

Post Merge: Jan 23, 2015, 02:45 PM

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 23, 2015, 02:38 PM
Name: xQuicScopex
Total and average weekly uptime:20-30 hours and 1000+ on pc servers
Will you be able to make staff uptime:yes
Have you been banned if so what for (Any SFT server):false accusations of theft proven false
Why should you be staff:i know how to handle many problems people may have and i also love to help people and i want to broaden my range throughout sft in what i play and where i can help

quick note tho atm im not able to connect to the pocket edition server my phone's touch screen is acting up but ill get it fixed around mid-next week or use my friends ipad to play

Ninjacat

My name in game is Ninjacat,only can play on pocket edtion i play on the server alot and wloud like to be staff.
I can only play on the pocket edtion server on weekdays,super fun time Pe is my fav server.
I have no Skype cause i am only 12 and my mom wloudltn let me video chat random strangers anyway.
You can message me on my twitch:computercupcake. I have never been banned on a server cause i don't play on many different servers.I should be staff because i am fair and honest about things and hear both sides of story before making a descion,i am a natural born leader because i am a leo,i try not to start fights and if do i just walk away peacefully.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Ninjacat on Jan 23, 2015, 03:37 PM
My name in game is Ninjacat,only can play on pocket edtion i play on the server alot and wloud like to be staff.
I can only play on the pocket edtion server on weekdays,super fun time Pe is my fav server.
I have no Skype cause i am only 12 and my mom wloudltn let me video chat random strangers anyway.
You can message me on my twitch:computercupcake. I have never been banned on a server cause i don't play on many different servers.I should be staff because i am fair and honest about things and hear both sides of story before making a descion,i am a natural born leader because i am a leo,i try not to start fights and if do i just walk away peacefully.

not to be a pain but can you use the layout that bluetiger gave in the post? it makes it easier on them to see the information they need

JinxOnTheLoose

What is the required uptime for Pocket Edition?

xQuicScopex

i think the same as the pc servers but im not entirely sure

BluetigerESW

Quote from: JinxOnTheLoose on Jan 23, 2015, 03:40 PM
What is the required uptime for Pocket Edition?
~4-6h atm not sure if that will remain the requirement though.

DuaneandBrand0

Quote from: Ninjacat on Jan 23, 2015, 03:37 PM
We never video chat/call. It's all just a big group needed to alert staff when something is needed. We'll be watching, but Skype is MANDATORY to be staff, and until you can get it, you won't be allowed since it's such an integral part of what we do

paul_weebird

Name: paul_Weebird
Total and average weekly uptime: total: 581h + 12h+ per week
Will you be able to make staff uptime: don't know this
Have you been banned if so what for the bans on survival are insulting,spaming,griefting,death traps,unfairpvp,annoying players and I don't know rest:
Why should you be staff: I was wishin to help people and stuff and I need to help for goodness

reguards, paul_Weebird

Melonmel10

How do i get unbanned. I have learned my mistakes of greifing and the person that said i have to visit somewhere is not clear. Please reply this is my favorite server. I will on my word NEVER EVER greif again in my life. On my word. FYI sorry im dumb i should know this but i dont :C :'( :fire:

crazygamer113

Quote from: Melonmel10 on Jan 25, 2015, 04:29 AM
How do i get unbanned. I have learned my mistakes of greifing and the person that said i have to visit somewhere is not clear. Please reply this is my favorite server. I will on my word NEVER EVER greif again in my life. On my word. FYI sorry im dumb i should know this but i dont :C :'( :fire:

Use this link to make an unban request ;)
http://www.superfuntime.org/forms/unbanreq.php

Pyrithion

Jan 27, 2015, 12:14 AM #11 Last Edit: Jan 27, 2015, 12:19 AM by Pyrithion
Name: Pyrithion

Total and average weekly uptime: [Survival] Total: 30 Average: 5, at the moment but I have come back and will be much more engaged.
Will you be able to make staff uptime: I will, I recently just finished first semester and now have much more time on my hands.

Have you been banned if so what for (Any SFT server): No.
Why should you be staff: Simply for the fact that I can handle situations well, I'm there when players need help and I engage myself in the community. I think I could bring a lot to the staff team, and I will work hard to bring the best interests to the server.

ryan_m004

The amount of people can range from 1 or 2 people to a full server! :P
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Alvares

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Jan 28, 2015, 08:46 AM
The amount of people can range from 1 or 2 people to a full server! [emoji14]
Well,  i want to give it a try :) i just don't want that this lowers my chances to get staff on the survival server. Are you pm'ming me if i might get chosen?

Using TapaTalk

ryan_m004

Quote from: Alvares on Jan 28, 2015, 11:59 AM
Quote from: ryan_m004 on Jan 28, 2015, 08:46 AM
The amount of people can range from 1 or 2 people to a full server! [emoji14]
Well,  i want to give it a try :) i just don't want that this lowers my chances to get staff on the survival server. Are you pm'ming me if i might get chosen?

Using TapaTalk
As stated in the 1st post, you will be contacted, don't PM us as it will only lower your chances.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

BluetigerESW

Bump. Also, I don't want to see anymore posts here other than applications. If you have any questions please forum pm one of the staff members, which you can find a list of here.

Alvares

I resign for staff, only for minecraft pe. I don't think that i can make the le uptime anymore!

Using TapaTalk

camelkid0

Feb 02, 2015, 02:54 AM #17 Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 02:58 AM by camelkid0
Name: camelkid0
Total and average weekly uptime: around 8-12 hours per week. 400+ hours uptime total
Will you be able to make staff uptime?: yes,I could spare some time from survival for this
Have you been banned from any SFT server?: yes sadly... Cheating in an event ;n; and evading that 30 minute ban getting me 24 hour ban time.
Why should you be staff?: I feel as if I should do something productive on a SFT server and seeing this post made me feel like I could do something back for the server since it has treated me so well with staff members on all of sft's servers.

BluetigerESW

Leaving this open till the 14th, apply soon if you want a chance!

BluetigerESW